napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy from Wisconsin

TJS

Hello everybody! I found this site after watching Dylan's videos on Youtube. Im somewhat new to bodybuilding and I love it.I currently weigh about 230, In 6 months i've lost almost 40 lbs, lowered my body fat about 7% and my max bench press has gone from 205 to 255. I have changed my diet to where I eat very clean. I workout 5 days a week. I hope to learn many things from everybody and hopefully gaining some friends in the process. I will be 32 years old in a couple weeks. :cool:

Welcome...you seem like you are doing things right already..Stick around, contribute and make friends..You'll learn a lot about this lifestyle on here.

Re: RE: New guy from Wisconsin

TJS said:
Hello everybody! I found this site after watching Dylan's videos on Youtube. Im somewhat new to bodybuilding and I love it.I currently weigh about 230, In 6 months i've lost almost 40 lbs, lowered my body fat about 7% and my max bench press has gone from 205 to 255. I have changed my diet to where I eat very clean. I workout 5 days a week. I hope to learn many things from everybody and hopefully gaining some friends in the process. I will be 32 years old in a couple weeks. :cool:
Welcome to AR, bro! You have come to the right place for the best information and friends. This form is a gathering ground for all of us to share experiences, learn, get advice, and just have a place to feel at home with people that share the same vision, desire, and focus.

Re: RE: New guy from Wisconsin

ibleedoranbla said:
TJS said:
Welcome to AR, bro! You have come to the right place for the best information and friends. This form is a gathering ground for all of us to share experiences, learn, get advice, and just have a place to feel at home with people that share the same vision, desire, and focus.

Thats exactly what i'm looking for, people who share the same vision and desire as I have. Heck I cant even find a workout partner that wants to train like I want too.

I'm happy to welcome you to AR! You have come to the right place, and I'm sure you will love it here. We treat everyone as family, and go out of our way to do what we can to help each other with the best advice you'll find anywhere. We are glad to have you. Feel free to post up any questions you may have and if there is anything you need just let us know!

Welcome aboard man and nice accomplishments so far! keep it up

Nice progress thus far, congratulations on your accomplishment and welcome to AR

TJS said:

welcome home brother... great to have you here! i hope my videos have helped you in some sort of way! you have done an excellent job with your progress too man and i highly respect that... if you need anything at anytime, do not hesitate to let me know!

Welcome to AR. You found a good place bro. Losing 40 lbs is huge! Great job. Keep up the good work.

DylanGemelli said:
TJS said:

welcome home brother... great to have you here! i hope my videos have helped you in some sort of way! you have done an excellent job with your progress too man and i highly respect that... if you need anything at anytime, do not hesitate to let me know!

Yes your videos have helped and i'm sure will help me in the future. Thank you!

Top Bottom