napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4 Week Ostarine Cycle results.

Zenji26

I started this cycle with 15mg of Ostarine a day. I took capsules from sarm tech. After the first 2 weeks I upped the dose to 2 capsules a day which is now 30mg a day. a 4 week cycle is not that long but I for sure made great progress for taking such a low dose of a weak sarm. Bench went from 185-205, Deadlift 375-415 conventional, squat 300-325, Seated shoulder press 125-135 for 4 reps. I ate at maintenance for this 4 week cycle and my weight stayed the same I gained around 4-5 pounds of muscle and lost about 3 pounds in bodyfat. The pumps were insane like it almost hurt to get a bicep pump because it would feel so full of blood and the vascularity was crazy as well. I would also like to add that the Ostarine gave great endurance increases and gave me the ability to do multiple more reps and get even more insane pumps. this sarm is although very weak worked very well for a first cycle and I also didn't PCT after because it was such a short cycle. after the cycle ended I have kept on eating the same and maintained all my gains everything feels harder because the endurance boost is gone but weight on all the lifts is the same and I kept the vascularity that I gained. LMK if anyone has experienced anything different.

Attachments

• IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2390.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 5
You definitely had some great results, almost too great for the dosage and length you were running. The painful pumps also are something to note. It makes me wonder if you actually had a prohomone labeled as a sarm

I appreciate the help guys. It would make sense that I got a prohormone but that surprises me a little bit only becuase sarmtech has such great reviews from tons of different places. that being said how bad is a prohormone for you?

after looking back at sarmtech and checking it out I don't see how it wouldn't be a sarm. They have triple lab certification and they also sell pro hormones as well as sarms.

after looking back at sarmtech and checking it out I don't see how it wouldn't be a sarm. They have triple lab certification and they also sell pro hormones as well as sarms.
i sorry but you did not have a sarm... of course they sell pro hormones... they have loaded the internet with fake and false reviews over the years... its well known by people that are privy to the real info on most places, which i am ... sarms would never cause that kind of pump whatsoever.. none of them would... did you get any bloodwork done?

Definitely not just ostarine man. SARMs raws are expensive so they cut it or just faked it with prohormones. As long as you ran a proper PCT you are fine though.

You dont want to use sources like this bro. You are really fucking up your HPTA, especially with you thinking its just a 4 week ostarime cycle and not running a pct let alone a full extemsive pct that is required with prohormones

I have had bad experiences with this sarm tech in the past. I do know of a few people that were paid to leave good reviews in exchange for free products. I would be very careful moving forward. Running only 4 weeks of ostarine and having this kind of side effect is a huge red flag for the pumps to be that painful. I would not trust this whatsoever

Top Bottom