napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New female on forum

Right on! I just bought ipamorelin. Waiting for it to arrive.
I should probably get my diet back on point though. Diet is everything. Cheat day success lol.

Have you ran sarms before? You'd be a perfect candidate for them. Sarms are excellent for females and perfect for your goals

Welcome to the forum! There are a few competitive females on the site (including myself) so please don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not. I have been contemplating though.

You should certainly consider it. There's been a ton of females on this board that have had great success with them. There are a lot of logs and experiences here if you want to check them out. Probably the most popular and effctive sarms stack for females is the sarms triple stack. Perfect for adding lean muscle mass and strength while dropping bodyfat, getting harder and leaner

This is how the layout of the triple stack looks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Welcome to isarms. Glad to have you. Your name is a bit long and I’m not too sure how to cut it down lol.

The question is do I want to see it ? Lol

I know I didn’t... but you’re a woman and if you have a strong stomach and sense of humor you might appreciate it. It’s kinda obscene to say the least... very Cmb though. I wish I never saw it.

Not only do u wanna see it, you'll have an unquenching desire to taste it..i know 44 did

You’re such a sick bastard and I pray this doesn’t work for you cuz if it does I’m mailing all my stash to orphanages.

I think every man on here is praying it doesn’t work. [emoji3]

Daaaamn.
44 I forgot to tell you. I live at an orphanage. I’ll give you my address.
Cmb and AB, I’ll share the wealth.

Top Bottom