napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello isarms. Female, first time on a forum.

Summer

Hello, I'm a 42 y/o fit female new to these (or any) forums. I've been consistently the past 12 years. In the past couple years, though, I've put on 15-20 lbs. Never quit working out, but admittedly got a little slack on portion sizes/glasses of wine. Formerly sat at 5'5" 112-117, now 129-132. My definition in my abs and delta (what little I had) is gone as I'm sifter now. My cousin is a figure competitor on Anavar with amazing results. More than I ever achieved on just hard work and diet. I always said I'd never take anything into my body that could affect my liver, hormones, etc. Well, that's why they say never say never because I've been researching Sarms and Anavar the past month or so and am very interested. I want to make an informed decision and not jump into things, being impulsive by nature. However, I have my oldest child graduating in a couple months and darn if I don't want tight, leaner abs and definition in my arms. I know it's 90 perecent diet, then training and supplements. Looking forward to learning more and hopefully starting this new best shape of my life journey. Thanks for reading.

welcome to isarms, its great to have you here... you dont need anavar to achieve your goals at all.. i have helped so many thousands of females over the years surpass their goals by using sarms without any type of steroid whatsoever... i can definitely help you with the right stack for your goals...

Once I hit 40 the game did change.....HOWEVER, at 44 yo I am in better condition now than I was 10 or 20 years ago.

I did my 1st NPC show @ 41.

So it may take a few changes/tweak but you can have abs again. Bump Dylan on not needing var to get what you want.

Once I hit 40 the game did change.....HOWEVER, at 44 yo I am in better condition now than I was 10 or 20 years ago.

I did my 1st NPC show @ 41.

So it may take a few changes/tweak but you can have abs again. Bump Dylan on not needing var to get what you want.
it seems like many of use get better as we get older but i think a lot of that comes down to the discipline and realization of what are body ACTUALLY needs to get there as opposed to what we THINK we need...

I was starting for the first time in my life begin to feel like weight training had given me all the results I was ever going to get. It's beyond frustrating working out consistently and seeing your waistline get thicker and not feeling like your old, leaner, confident self. I just want a protocol that truly gives visible results and makes it easier to achieve the physique I envision if I do my part diet and training wise. Is it necessary to always stack sarms, or could one expect results on an ostarine only cycle to start? I just ask because a stack seems like so many things at once for someone coming from whey protein and BCAAs as their only supplements thus far. Does ones body respond best starting with just one substance first or is that just a waste of time unless you do a triple stack? It's hard to imagine Anavar like results without actually taking the real deal, but if you could see similar results without risking virilization, that's definitely preferable. I'm cautiously optimistic and excited just thinking about the possible results, though!

I was starting for the first time in my life begin to feel like weight training had given me all the results I was ever going to get. It's beyond frustrating working out consistently and seeing your waistline get thicker and not feeling like your old, leaner, confident self. I just want a protocol that truly gives visible results and makes it easier to achieve the physique I envision if I do my part diet and training wise. Is it necessary to always stack sarms, or could one expect results on an ostarine only cycle to start? I just ask because a stack seems like so many things at once for someone coming from whey protein and BCAAs as their only supplements thus far. Does ones body respond best starting with just one substance first or is that just a waste of time unless you do a triple stack? It's hard to imagine Anavar like results without actually taking the real deal, but if you could see similar results without risking virilization, that's definitely preferable. I'm cautiously optimistic and excited just thinking about the possible results, though!
You could run ostarine by itself, but honestly the triple stack is where it's at for females and for the goals you are after. It's extremely well balanced for strength, lean muscle, fat loss, and endurance. It's the most popular protocol for females to run for a reason. That would be my suggestion to you

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

it seems like many of use get better as we get older but i think a lot of that comes down to the discipline and realization of what are body ACTUALLY needs to get there as opposed to what we THINK we need...

We don't get older..... we get better

Top Bottom