napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS: First Cycle Advice?

BlokeFromUK

Hello all,

Longwinded, though looking for some advice as per the title. I'm a 35 year old male with a decent training history (few years of barbell training as a teenager for rugby, prop forward) and have trained consistently the past 5 years thanks to a garage gym and appreciating that consistent barbell training is good therapy for 'life'. It's typically powerlifting-style training I do (SBD with assistance/ isolation work bolted on at the end to try address weaknesses). So far, I've cut down from 112kg to 97kg, I'm 5ft 9in with a 36in waist so think my bf is around ~20% (this is a pure hand wavey figure).

My goal is to continue to steady cut to around 88-90kg (arbitrary I know) while retaining as much strength and LBM as feasible, even improve these areas if possible as I'm still quite fat. I'm obviously still carrying some fluff around my lower back/ waist that I want to try and shift. I have never used PEDs before so this would be my first dabble in it. My nutrition and recovery are excellent and as said I train 4-5 days/ week consistently (I do like a lower/ upper/ push/ pull/ legs split). I guess I'm just looking for a little 'assistance' to fully capitalise on my hardwork and discipline. I have browsed this forum and other sources for SARMS info a fair bit though in typical snowflake nature couldn't resist a new personal thread (apologies!)

Thoughts and advice please?

i can help bro! i'll make it extremely easy for you... here's a full layout for you start to finish... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

I love this stack above because it includes the 2 best things for cutting......Cardarine and SR-9009. Add S4 for hardening and you cant go wrong. You could even take this further and add Ostarine for muscle preservation while you cut, and N2Slin (from n2bm) for additional fat loss benefits.

follows dylans advice. he is the man on sarms.

and please make sure you buy from sarms.forsale

Top Bottom