napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Ostarin MK 2866 Log

therussian90

Hello, everyone. While doing research, I found female logs for this particular SARM to be lacking so I figured since I'm running this cycle, I'll do a log and share it in hopes it helps someone in the future.

Background: Began lifting consistently start of 2015, no real grasp on diet. 2016 introduced cut and mass phases. Began 2017 with a cut phase into bodybuilding contest prep. I'm looking to do either Bikini or figure division, depending on how my physique turns out as I lean out more. Programming for lifting is done by me. I have no previous experience with SARMs.

Current split is roughly: (Shoulders more frequently to develop more size here)
Day 1 Chest & Tris
Day 2 Shoulders & Bis
Day 3 Legs
Day 4 Shoulders
Day 5 Back
Day 6 Rest
Repeat

My macros have been the same for about 5 weeks now, producing slow but steady fat loss. Cardio includes 25 min fasted 4-5x/week and 25 min post workout 4x/week which have been increasing weekly. I don't know specific macros as my coach simply provides me with my meal plan but according to MFP the macros are roughly:
P210 C150 F30 (since 1/16)

First Ostarin dose 2/14 at 12.5mg.

Additional Supplements: multi-vitamin, fish oil, CLA, whey protein, casein, BCAA, pre-workout, L-carnitine.

Start weight: 154.6lb. I will be doing weekly InBody scans as well which I will include as well as before/after photos.

Goal: 10-12 week cycle for the purpose of aiding in fat loss and retention of muscle.

Last edited:
Sounds like a solid approach. Best of luck to ya!! I'm in to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome, thanks for posting! i'll definitely be following along and here to help anytime you need me!

Her coach/nutrition store owner
==========
I purchased it from the nutrition store my coach owns. So essentially I purchased from him. The owners seem to care a lot about the quality of the product they carry, so I am banking on that.

Top Bottom