napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Cutting Cycle: mk2866, mk677, gw501516

Chekonetwo

Hey team,

I hope you're all well and have a lovely Christmas Break...

I'm planning a new cutting cycle, I'm 34yo, 105kg and looking to drop to 95kg over next 12 weeks.

I do a lot of crossfit and Olympic lifting and currently sat around 20% bodyfat.

I have a couple of years experience with sarms and looking to stack:

Mk2866: 25mg per day in Morning
Mk677: 25mg per day in Morning
GW501516: 10mg per day in Morning

Questions
1. I was considering LGD3303 but have heard its quite hard on the system so would need proper PCT?

2. Would any of you suggest adding in 3303 or rad140 and dropping one of the above?

3. Do I need PCT with the above stack?

4. Is this the BEST combo for maximum fat loss and muscle retention?

Thanks in advance all.

Chris

I will let Dylan chime in on this as its his specialty but I do have confusion as to how you came up with this as your cutting cycle? Not that you cannot cut with it but it is definitely not even close to what are the best picks for cutting compounds at all. I would reference a few of Dylan's videos and I just did a very quick search but heres a few I came up with.

Thank you for posting those videos for me @hurricane

Yes bro, to continue on what Hurricane was saying to you... the cycle is completely fine to run as you have it but its not even remotely close to what i would ever put together for someone asking about cutting cycles... if you watch my videos, you can see some excellent cutting stacks... heres what i would look at based on your goals... if you used either s23 or lgd3303 you would need a FULL pct... lgd makes less than zero sense with you wanting to lose that much weight.. thats literally the POLAR OPPOSITE of what you would want... here is the stack that coincides specifically with your goals that you listed

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for your help team, out of interest, why would you NOT recommend mk2866 and mk677 I was always under the impression these were the best all rounders to have in any stack?

Happy to take your advice on the above, I'll probably drop the s4 as I really struggle with the vision issues and do a lot of night time driving

Also, I've noticed in the top video Dylan recommends ACP105, would you not suggest adding that instead of one of the above?

Thanks again...

Also, I've noticed in the top video Dylan recommends ACP105, would you not suggest adding that instead of one of the above?

Thanks again...
I guess im completely and utterly lost here

you SPECIFICALLY said you wanted to drop 10 KG here.. as ive states now CLEARLY, the choices of mk677 and mk2866 were not on any of my cutting lists and are not anywhere near the top cutting choices... "cutting" is not what comes to mind for either of them... while LONG TERM fat loss can be a benefit of mk677, noone is looking at that to be in their stronger cutting cycles and mk2866 would have many ahead of it as well...

the only reason acp was left out the stack recommendation was to condense it a bit if there was a budget worry.. having it in there makes it an ultimate cutting stack but thats not to say the stack recommended is not extremely strong... acp just takes it to another level...

I would have to agree here in terms of the choices in sarms for cutting. Cardarine, Stenabolic, S4, ACP-105, RAD140, all come to mind much more than the MK's do and with how I read your post, you said you wanted a good amount of weight, so the cycle you laid out would not be anything that would come to mind for the purposes of said goal

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Thanks Team, I'll put a diary up here to run along side it.

Question, do i need / should I use a test base with this?!

Thanks Team, I'll put a diary up here to run along side it.

Question, do i need / should I use a test base with this?!
No, you would not need a test base with any SARM although it is something to consider when using something like S23 or LGD3303 and its certainly not that you can't use it with them but you do not need it either.

Hey team... so one month down, results are going very well...

We're down about 3-4kg fat with very little muscle loss... lifts are all increasing too...Screenshot_20230129_101849_MyFitnessPal.jpg
Screenshot_20230129_101807_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230129_101820_Gallery.jpg

I'm burning an average of 3000 calories a day and consuming around 2000, very comfortable as it stands and happy to continue as I'm aiming for 95kg...

Screenshot_20230129_102316_WHOOP.jpg
I started at 109.5 and I'm down below 105.8 already...

I'm in a hypertrophy phase on my program, working on 8 rep maxes... had a 20kg gain on my back Squat...
Screenshot_20230129_102055_JuggernautAI.jpg
Screenshot_20230129_102129_JuggernautAI.jpg

And a 15kg gain on my bench...
Screenshot_20230129_102102_JuggernautAI.jpg
Screenshot_20230129_102113_JuggernautAI.jpg

Recovery is fantastic, I've actually increased my training... I'm lifting 5 days a week, Olympic weightlifting twice per week and 2-4 cardio sessions diary permitting....

QUESTION
I've seen anecdotal evidence that increasing GW501516 dosage to 20mg per day can be effective... any thoughts on this or is it a waste of money!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230129_102055_JuggernautAI.jpg
    Screenshot_20230129_102055_JuggernautAI.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 1
Just seen that D recommended this above, currently doing 10mg a day so I'll boost this to 20mg on all with the SR split...

Top Bottom