napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New comer seeking direction

Blacknapolean

Big Wheel.jpg720x960.jpeg.32d6923f415b4b54a7e06617a4c85a86.jpgIMG_0923.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgGreetings!! I'm new to the site and the whole idea of SARMS. I've being working out for the past 15 years of my life. I take the usual supplements such as Creatine, Protein, Weight Gainer shakes, N.O, Cell Tech, Cell mass, Nitrix etc. I see temporary gains but nothing that would consider substantial. I've been the same weight for the most part the past ten years. I took Andro once about 10 years ago and it seem to put some size on me. I'm 43 years of age, 5'8 about 148 lLBS. Slim but really lean and defined. My metabolism has always been out of control. I seem to burn fat as soon as I've ingested any type of food. It's hard for me to gain weight of any type. I ran across ISARAMs on youtube and found it to be a very valuable source of information. The only issue is I don't know where to start or what to take to help me gain more size. I have a good work out regiment. I just can't get past my plateau. I'm really solid after a workout and muscle are pumped but it goes away in 20 minutes. Not good for all the work I put in. Can you guide me in the right direction on what to start off with. I'm not a body builder but just looking to put on 10-15 Ilbs of muscle. Thanks!! Napo!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    84 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Welcome, good to have another 40+ guy here. Looking good for 43.

In our 40's testosterone starts to decline (sometimes sooner) and the results can be some of the symptoms that you mentioned.

When was the last time you had a blood test and what do you know about TRT (test replacement therapy)

Thanks for the welcome! Had a blood test in July 2016. My testosterone levels have always been high. I'm somewhere in the 800s. It's natural no supplements. I don't know anything about TRT.

Welcome to the board. From looking at your pictures, you look bigger than 148lbs, which is good. You have a solid foundation...your in great shape, lean, with good muscle insertions. As for the metabolism...ugh, a blessing and a curse I suppose. Good news is, if you are not gaining weight, you are simply not consuming enough calories. Do you tack your food at all? Do have a rough idea of how many calories you are consuming on average? The words "a lot" and "enough" are relative..meaning what one person considers "eating a lot" may not be much to another. For me, I would naturally under eat if I didn't track my food....I would feel full/satisfied and would think I was consuming more than I actually was. When I started tracking my food I found that I grossly over estimated my total calorie consumption.

As for the sarms, yes they do work. Some are more suited for cutting and others for bulking. If your goal is to bulk, sarms will most definitely help, but eating sufficient calories (energy) to support the growth will be key to seeing the results you want. If your metabolism is indeed that fast, you will probably need to enough food to feed a small country.

welcome brother! great to have you here... i can definitely help you... first, can you give us an idea of what your daily diet looks like? we have to get that fixed before we add any sarms into the mix because if your diet is not dialed in, it makes no difference what you use, it will never work properly without a consistent and disciplined diet...

Thanks for your quick response! I eat 2-5 times a day. Chicken, pasta, fish, beef, veggies and 2-5 protein shakes. I do about 2500-3000 calories a day.

Hey bud, welcome to isarms! For your goals of adding size, I really think the power stack from www.sarmsx.com is going to be the best thing for you. It's perfect for adding lean muscle and strength

Here is the complete protocol for it

1-12 RAD-140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

Thanks for your quick response! I eat 2-5 times a day. Chicken, pasta, fish, beef, veggies and 2-5 protein shakes. I do about 2500-3000 calories a day.

Looks like your inability to add weight/mass lies with your nutrition. In order to add mass/weight, you will consistently need to be in a calorie surplus. In order to be in a consistent surplus, you will need to have a meal plan set up that allows you to be in a 500 calories surplus 7 days a week. If your not gaining on 2500-3000 calories, then 3000-3500 per day is a good starting place. I have know some people with a fast metabolism who had to eat north of 4000 calories religiously to add weight.

the power stack is going to be so ideal for your goals... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

You look very well for someone who is 43 and for the most part natural. I would have never guessed you weren't on anything.

Top Bottom