napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needle length, some use 1", I have always used 1/2", why is 1" the norm?

44YOGearHead

Needle length, some use 1", I have always used 1/2", why is 1" the norm?

A 1" needle pinning my quads and delts seems excessive to me. I can honestly see nothing good coming out of it. The 1/2" needles I use have worked well for me and I'm curious as to why 1" seems to be the standard. Deeper delivery for faster absorption? More into the blood stream, or deeper into muscle for what exactly? If there is some age old reason other than broscience please let me know and I'll get new needles. Down to about 30 some anyways.

A 1" needle pinning my quads and delts seems excessive to me. I can honestly see nothing good coming out of it. The 1/2" needles I use have worked well for me and I'm curious as to why 1" seems to be the standard. Deeper delivery for faster absorption? More into the blood stream, or deeper into muscle for what exactly? If there is some age old reason other than broscience please let me know and I'll get new needles. Down to about 30 some anyways.

1/2" needles are very short bro... i would never use these... 1" is the smallest i would use... when your doing an intramuscular injection you want to get deep into the muscle... 1/2" is not getting deep whatsoever unless your 100 lbs. and then you shouldn't be using steroids anyway.. obviously the leaner you are the more you can get away with using a shorter needle but i dont care how lean you are, you never want to go too short...

If you dont inject your oil deep enough into the muscle theres a possibility it could leak and run into subq, not very ideal. Which is why 1"-1.5" is the norm

Damn dude...1/2"? That's short as fuck. That's just asking for abscesses and infection. You need to get that oil deep. Go 1 inch minimum. Hell I use 1.5" for glutes and quads

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I use 5/8. How's that. Delt and Ventro 1" glute.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

5/8 for the delt is ok... ive used that before but i just dont feel that gets deep enough... i hate 1.5 because it looks like a harpoon but 1" has been tried and true... regardless, 1/2 is pretty fucking short and risky altogether

df511e9277a291b8ee488fd136a3b286.jpg

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

LOLLLLLLL now thats a sight...

I've been using 1" for everything and it's been working well for me... Glutes, Delts, and occasionally quads...

Pharma Lady Rep

I'm on TRT and pin once a week with 1 1/2 inch in my quads / glutes.. I draw it up with a 18ga and then switch tip to a 23ga to inject ... And Inject SLOWLY ... Less pain during and after!!!

I use 1" for delts and 1.5" for glutes. 1/2" is too short if you're doing glute or quad injections in my opinion. I'd step it up to at least 1".

To answer you question as simply as possible ..first when script test came out it was stated "as deep into the muscle as possible". This ensures the proper release of of the test in a predictable amount of time. Secondly there have been more abscesses with less than 1 inch needles. I use 21g x1.5m glutes,delts, 1 inch for quads.
Deep into the muscle is how it was meant to be. Can you get away with shorter smaller gauge..sure.

I never go above 1" I use 5/8 usually like NY does and it gets the job done for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

By no means an expert. But I have been on DR prescribed TRT and do some blasts along with that . When doing the TRT Dr prescribes subcutaneous with 3/4 inch 27 gauge. When I blast I switch to 1 inch 25 gauge. It really seem to work better for me than going deep. I realize this might not worker for large quantities. Up to 3ml a weem in the quads has never been a problem for me

I use 5/8 inch by 25. It makes a difference as to how lean you are. I know that a 5/8 is deep into my delts or quads. I cannot subq any amount or it will stick out like a boil.

Top Bottom