napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needle length, some use 1", I have always used 1/2", why is 1" the norm?

To answer you question as simply as possible ..first when script test came out it was stated "as deep into the muscle as possible". This ensures the proper release of of the test in a predictable amount of time. Secondly there have been more abscesses with less than 1 inch needles. I use 21g x1.5m glutes,delts, 1 inch for quads.
Deep into the muscle is how it was meant to be. Can you get away with shorter smaller gauge..sure.

All you have to say is abscess and I know I don't want anything to do with it lol..

Sent from my SM-G900P

A 1" needle pinning my quads and delts seems excessive to me. I can honestly see nothing good coming out of it. The 1/2" needles I use have worked well for me and I'm curious as to why 1" seems to be the standard. Deeper delivery for faster absorption? More into the blood stream, or deeper into muscle for what exactly? If there is some age old reason other than broscience please let me know and I'll get new needles. Down to about 30 some anyways.
I have been TRT for 10 years. BEST move I ever made was go to 28 guage insulin syringe. Levels were the same as with the old 22 guage 1". Many many men on excelmale.com use the same needles. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Damn dude...1/2"? That's short as fuck. That's just asking for abscesses and infection. You need to get that oil deep. Go 1 inch minimum. Hell I use 1.5" for glutes and quads

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Same here I'll never use anything less than 1 1/2

I have been TRT for 10 years. BEST move I ever made was go to 28 guage insulin syringe. Levels were the same as with the old 22 guage 1". Many many men on excelmale.com use the same needles. Hope that helps.

Sure it works for trt , because the volumes injected are small. If I subq any more than 0.3 cc then I get a boil just like Zeke. The problem..well a good problem with Zeke is that he is so thin skined that there is no subq spot available he can't even handle .1cc. But guys on cycles on 2-4 mls and x2 week, cannot go subq.

Sure it works for trt , because the volumes injected are small. If I subq any more than 0.3 cc then I get a boil just like Zeke. The problem..well a good problem with Zeke is that he is so thin skined that there is no subq spot available he can't even handle .1cc. But guys on cycles on 2-4 mls and x2 week, cannot go subq.
Ahhhh...ok for sure. Now I do use a 3ml with 5/8" for thin liquids like vitamins and minerals. The oils are pretty thick out there for T esters. I really hated cottonseed oil in my T.

1 in is perfect most of the time everywhere if bodyfat is higher 1.5 is sometimes needed for glutes . and quad pinning sucks bro stop doing that all rookies atart with quads google VG its actually glute muscle about where your pocket sits I can put 5 ccs in there no problem best spot but the actuall quad has a ton of nerves you will stick one and when you cant squat for a week youll hate life

Yep, that's the only way a subq injection will work. Oil volume has to be extremely low

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I second the allegro medical always sails and discount shipping and come super fast .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom