napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some help brothers. Contest prep.

PolishMyth

I'm 2 weeks out currently, show day is April 1st. Here are some stats:

Height:5'8
Weight: 178lbs
B.F%: 8%

Okay currently I am running a cycle, Test Cypionate, and EQ Test is at 500mg per week, and EQ is at 600mg per week aromasin at 25mg per day, Rad-140 20mg per day as well. Now no need to worry about diet or exercise I know what I'm doing there. I also have Clen and Test Prop on hand. Now heres what I was going to do, I was thinking of switching cypionate for prop and running a weeks worth of Clen to clean up any other fat sitting around. I need to know when I should stop pinning and how I should run my gear for the next 2 weeks. I dont want to retain water or look puffy in my injection sites. I want to look hard and crisp when I step on stage since I have a show April 8th as well. I also have some GW and SR-9009 on its way. Would like to hear from Dylan or Rick Rock mainly. Thanks in advance!

A week of clen isn't gonna do much in my experience. You either drop your cyp 10 days out or switch to prop now and drop that a 3 or 4 days out.

What division are you competing in?

I'm 2 weeks out currently, show day is April 1st. Here are some stats:

Height:5'8
Weight: 178lbs
B.F%: 8%

Okay currently I am running a cycle, Test Cypionate, and EQ Test is at 500mg per week, and EQ is at 600mg per week aromasin at 25mg per day, Rad-140 20mg per day as well. Now no need to worry about diet or exercise I know what I'm doing there. I also have Clen and Test Prop on hand. Now heres what I was going to do, I was thinking of switching cypionate for prop and running a weeks worth of Clen to clean up any other fat sitting around. I need to know when I should stop pinning and how I should run my gear for the next 2 weeks. I dont want to retain water or look puffy in my injection sites. I want to look hard and crisp when I step on stage since I have a show April 8th as well. I also have some GW and SR-9009 on its way. Would like to hear from Dylan or Rick Rock mainly. Thanks in advance!

You don't have much time left, and I would drop the test c down to a lower dose or switch to prop right now. I would go to about 75mg-100mg test prop per week or 250mg or so test c per week. It takes a while for long Ester test to clear so you want to get that dose down now. You don't want to cut test completely. It helps a lot with fullness. You are running a pretty high Aromasin dose so your estrogen is probably low. I can see doing that the last week to dry out but right now you shouldn't need that much.

EQ you can probably run the same. It's a pretty dry compound and will help vascularity as well. I'd also add in some s4 ASAP to help with hardness and vascularity and run it at 50mg per day split 25mg twice per day

I wouldn't mess with the Clen myself. It's harsh shit. And won't do much at all in that time frame. You can add some GW for a little more fat burning and you.l get some benefit from that.

Keep the AI dose high the last week and add some dandelion root for extra water shedding

A week of clen isn't gonna do much in my experience. You either drop your cyp 10 days out or switch to prop now and drop that a 3 or 4 days out.

What division are you competing in?

Clen works beautifully for me, thing about it is it can either be your best friend or worst nightmare. I ran a cycle of it once and diced up incredibly fast. I will switch to prop, and Bodybuilding along with Classic Physique I am very aesthetic.

You don't have much time left, and I would drop the test c down to a lower dose or switch to prop right now. I would go to about 75mg-100mg test prop per week or 250mg or so test c per week. It takes a while for long Ester test to clear so you want to get that dose down now. You don't want to cut test completely. It helps a lot with fullness. You are running a pretty high Aromasin dose so your estrogen is probably low. I can see doing that the last week to dry out but right now you shouldn't need that much.

EQ you can probably run the same. It's a pretty dry compound and will help vascularity as well. I'd also add in some s4 ASAP to help with hardness and vascularity and run it at 50mg per day split 25mg twice per day

I wouldn't mess with the Clen myself. It's harsh shit. And won't do much at all in that time frame. You can add some GW for a little more fat burning and you.l get some benefit from that.

Keep the AI dose high the last week and add some dandelion root for extra water shedding

Thank you Rick Rock I am writing this stuff down. I appreciate it so much! I am going to switch to prop at 100mg since it will be easier to switch to. I will order S4. I will keep ypiu posted if I need anymore help!

Clen works beautifully for me, thing about it is it can either be your best friend or worst nightmare. I ran a cycle of it once and diced up incredibly fast. I will switch to prop, and Bodybuilding along with Classic Physique I am very aesthetic.

Clen works. I didn't say it doesn't. I said a week of clen won't do much

And nice bro. You'll be coming in on the lighter side for your height in classic so your posing is gonna be critical. Keep us posted. You'll do great

Clen works. I didn't say it doesn't. I said a week of clen won't do much

And nice bro. You'll be coming in on the lighter side for your height in classic so your posing is gonna be critical. Keep us posted. You'll do great

I surely will I work on my posing a lot. I appreciate your words man.

Thank you Rick Rock I am writing this stuff down. I appreciate it so much! I am going to switch to prop at 100mg since it will be easier to switch to. I will order S4. I will keep ypiu posted if I need anymore help!

My pleasure to help bro! Keep me updated on how this prep goes and hit me up anytime. I'd like to see some pics from the show and how everything goes. I'll be competing again classic physique myself sometime later this year

My pleasure to help bro! Keep me updated on how this prep goes and hit me up anytime. I'd like to see some pics from the show and how everything goes. I'll be competing again classic physique myself sometime later this year

Same here rick! Very excited. Not sure about this whole making weight thing. I gotta cut to 185 for it and I'm around 204 fasted every morning at around 9%

Gonna be a rough prep. I'm just over 11 weeks out

Same here rick! Very excited. Not sure about this whole making weight thing. I gotta cut to 185 for it and I'm around 204 fasted every morning at around 9%

Gonna be a rough prep. I'm just over 11 weeks out
Awesome bro. We are very close in that regard. I'm not in prep right now, but I'm about 197 at 8% right now and at 5'9" I'll also be at the 185 cutoff when I do compete. I'm just looking to add a few more pounds during my next blast and go from there.

Good luck brother. If you don't mind keep me up to date on your prep every now and then. You can pm me anytime. It's akways nice to hear things and take notes from fellow competitors. Especially those in the same boat competing in the same division with similar stats

Top Bottom