napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with my test reults!

Hello again. Is it possible that with elevated estrogen im having blood pressure problems? On monday it was 130/80 but today im feeling like collapsing few times and dizzines. Im.little bit sick too but i was just guessing could it be from.high estro. Still waiting.my aromasin.
Absolutely bro. Elevated estrogen can and will cause high blood pressure along with water retention, bloating, libido problems, ED, etc...

Hello again. Is it possible that with elevated estrogen im having blood pressure problems? On monday it was 130/80 but today im feeling like collapsing few times and dizzines. Im.little bit sick too but i was just guessing could it be from.high estro. Still waiting.my aromasin.
bro, elevated estrogen has many issues it causes but a rise in blood pressure is pretty much one of the main ones... thats common knowledge on it... absolutely it is causing it

Ok, hello again guys , im STILL waiting my aromasin. But now different thing came along. I have now very harsh anxiety problems , Feeling dizzy and like collapse for a week, Today the worst , i went a doctor they took tests , Heart was fine, blood was fine, but they said its anxiety symptoms i had. Doctor said it would subside i have to give time.
Is high estro somehow also connected with stress-depression-anxiety?

or is it just elavated cortisol after cycle.. seems odd why now. when my pct ended Nov 2

there are a million different things that can cause anxiety and panic attacks bro... there's no way to firmly pinpoint that... certain things are triggers for different people... its a chemical imbalance that is the primary cause and certain stressors can cause that... cortisol rises with stress so cortisol is not the direct cause, its the rise in stress...

I have had really bad side effects like everything goes black (vision blurred) really sensitive to light, anxiety ,panic attack. And i thought it is all due to the fact i did not control my stress hormone on pct. Im STILL waiting my aromasin to arrive. Its been over month that i take antidepressant Brintellix . And 5 days ago i was willing to take arimidex 0,5 eod to just try. And day 3 i felt amazing no sides almost. Did not take arimidex for 2 days and they started to come back.
Is it possible to take arimidex for a week every day then eod and then taper off without rebound. Or do i 100% need aromasin? I dont know what to do.
Mabey aromasin still comes in week or two, but im.not sure anymore.
I have about 16 mg of arimidex left. Feeling good while taking it.

arimidex will not preven rebound from occurring so you still need aromasin but you can take arimidex in the mean time

Hello again guys, its been over 2 months after cycle, so i did another blood work, here are the results:

LSH: 4.24 IU/l
FSH: 3.7 IU/l
Estro: 131.3 pmol/l (wich is still pretty high considered im taking 0,5 mg arimidex eod right now)
test: 25.6 nmol/l (wich is about 730ng/dl) wich is good i think
So what do you think about these ? aromasin should now arrive in week or two and would you personally take aromasin still 12.5mg ed for two weeks and then taper off?

Thanks if you have time to answer

i would go with 12.5 mg ed two weeks yes, then drop to every other day... everything else looks good

Top Bottom