napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with my test reults!

Dirtydaddyfitness

So basically i did my first cycle 500mg of test only 12 weeks arimidex 0.25-0.5eod followed by nolvadex 40402020 wich ended 30.11.2017 so im 12 days off pct and i got my bloods done today. I took etrogen, testosterone and bilirubin.

Bilirubin 10 µmol/l < 21 µmol/l Normal levels by this blood testing company
estrogen 196.6 pmol/l < 146 pmol/l Normal levels by this blood testing company
Testosterone 29.7 nmol/l 8 - 29 nmol/l Normal levels by this blood testing company

So my main question is why do i have so high estrogen and what should i do, take arimidex or nolva for a week or smth?. and is the normal level of test really 8-29.
from that point of view i have good test level?

Estro seems really high. and i think i feel it too, im more wet and there is slight sexual disfunction , really slight.

So can anyone help me with these reults?

Thanks

It would be more helpful for you to just post the pic of the paper thats very hard to read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so your PCT was 4 weeks? It was insufficient. Here's an example of what you'd have been told to run if you'd asked here:-

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
mk2866 25mg per day (4 weeks only)
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

You should have had a lot more blood work done too, i.e. FSH, LH, free test amongst others. Did you do any pre or mid cycle bloods? I assume not.

Yes i understand that , the pct was incomplete. I ll do it better next time . did not do pre and mid cycle bloods. I know, i know it wasnt best idea.
Bt is this estrogen issue fixable lets say arimidex or nolvadex. i have both on hand.

Thanks.

the issue is when you are highly elevated, neither of those are what you want... nolvadex is just an estrogen blocker, not an aromatase inhibitor and arimidex is a mere suppressor, its not a suicidal inhibitor.. you want aromasin

your estrogen is high because you ran 500 mg of test with a LOW dose of arimidex which is already not strong as it is... not to mention you ran a pure shit pct with NO estrogen or rebound control... im not sure what you expect

Yep, you didn't control estrogen in pct so you rebounded like a mother fucker. That's your problem bro.

Next time run a complete pct, and use aromasin

Yes, i hear you. next time i have pct complete, and based on that there is good possibility that im estro sensitive ill take aromasin next time.

So its pointless to take arimidex , ill get aromasin then.

Hello again. Is it possible that with elevated estrogen im having blood pressure problems? On monday it was 130/80 but today im feeling like collapsing few times and dizzines. Im.little bit sick too but i was just guessing could it be from.high estro. Still waiting.my aromasin.

Top Bottom