napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help on a bulking cycle!

joshtheman

Hey guys,

Im 21, 5ft6, and 145 lbs, been on 1 lgd cycle that lasted 8 weeks, did proper pct after, and have been off for about 5 months now. Im looking to really add on some serious size, what's the best stack and dosage for me? I am around 11-12% bodyfat right now, and Im looking to add lean gains.

Agreed. Right now the best thing to do is eat and train like a champion

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Im 21, 5ft6, and 145 lbs, been on 1 lgd cycle that lasted 8 weeks, did proper pct after, and have been off for about 5 months now. Im looking to really add on some serious size, what's the best stack and dosage for me? I am around 11-12% bodyfat right now, and Im looking to add lean gains.

Diet and nutrition is paramount to gains. As for a stack that will suit your needs best for lean gains, I'd recommend the following. Make sure you get everything from sarmsx, and your cycle should be 12 weeks

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Last edited:
Hey dylan, sorry for the late reply!

I follow an IIFYM diet, I'm bulking on 2800 cals, 169g p - 350g c - 90g f -
question bro... how do you expect to gain "serious size" eating that little amount of protein and that low of calories when you are already so damn undersized? you are not going to gain a thing... you are hoping to have something else do the work and it wont if you dont eat properly... this is your problem right here... all of your problem is in your diet...

hey dylan, how much should i eat? I was eating those cals bc they were given to me by a macro calculator

If you weigh 145lbs you should be eating AT LEAST 220g of protein bro. As Dylan has said, the problem is in your diet! You need the right foundation to be able to see any gains

Calories depend on a lot of things, like your level of activity.. for me, I need at least 3500kcal daily to bulk

ah i see, but most of the info i get online says that 1g/lbs is good haha, and maybe on a cut 1.2g/lbs

For the average bodybuilder 1g per lbs may be enough ... but bro you're 145lbs... you need at least 1.5/2g per lbs of protein

ah i see, but most of the info i get online says that 1g/lbs is good haha, and maybe on a cut 1.2g/lbs
negative... you are not reading what applies to bodybuilders and people trying to gain weight... you should be at least 1.5 grams per pound right now... you are extremely undersized and you have to realize that all comes down to your diet... its not that you have a "fast metabolism" or anything of the sort... its that you are not eating the proper nutrients and calories for what YOU personally need to grow... what you may need is far different than what i may need or the next person etc...

at 145 lbs. you need to get your calories up to 3500 or more and your protein at 1.5 grams per pound bro

hmmmm wouldn't that put me in a major surplus? i calculated my maintenance to be 2350 haha, also, is the 1.5-2g/lb a guideline for people using sarms or do naturals need that much too? Thanks Dylan & the rest!

hmmmm wouldn't that put me in a major surplus? i calculated my maintenance to be 2350 haha, also, is the 1.5-2g/lb a guideline for people using sarms or do naturals need that much too? Thanks Dylan & the rest!
well yes, it would put you at a major surplus if that WERE the real maintenance number but bro, your 145 lbs... CLEARLY your maintenance if far from your calculation... i dont know where you are off, but you are off in a major way somewhere... the 1.5 is for you bro, because you are so undersized... im just trying to help you do this the right way and get your problem areas fixed properly... i want you to succeed here...

i used a calculator from myTDEE to find my tdee and added 440 cals to put myself in a lean surplus haha, but i'll give the 3.3k a go

Top Bottom