napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need feedback

theoldcountry

I'm on TRT 200 mg a week. I just recently came off a Test 200 mg and deca 200 mg for 12 weeks. I then went back on my TRT dose, but actually lowered it to 140mg a week.

Now, I go to give blood and my hemoglobin was 15.1. After giving blood that should have knocked my level down to around 13 I'm guessing.

Four days later I get a physical from my doctor and he takes blood. I get the results back from Quest lab and it showed my RBC high at 6.23 and my hemoglobin and hematocrit were in range, but barely. They were on the high normal range.

How the fuck can that be? I've been giving blood for many years and I can go 3-4 months and my Hemoglobin is still 15 or so. Now, I give blood and four days later it's a little high.

You guys think Quest lab made a mistake? Like I said this has never happened before. Doesn't make sense. I give blood and my Hemoglobin is 15.1. Four days later its 16? No way. It should be around 13 and my RBC should have been mid 5.

Anybody have an explanation or think the lab results were flawed?

You could just get another test. Tests can vary quite a bit depending on a number of factors

You could just get another test. Tests can vary quite a bit depending on a number of factors

I could, but I'll prob wait until August because that's when my TRT doc usually advises me to get his blood test done. So, I don't have to pay for it.

But, Rick, don't you find that unusual?

Top Bottom