napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Natural Protiens vs Powders

i haven't tried mts before but it does look great... let me know how you like those flavors... especially the peanut butter fluff...

i heard amazing things about their flavors , especially the cookies and cream and red velvet . Not to sure about the quality but can't be too bad because mark lobliner wouldn't get a bs whey source, but people swear by it being the best tasting protein on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always seen ON as being an absolute horrible company. Cheap and crappy ingredients.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

it is... you are right on the money... i have had many conversations with their sales rep and I KNOW how shitty their products are... i wont be in the same room as them LOL

I just ordered the peanut butter fluff. The cookies and cream carb 10. And the vasky preworkout.
20% off until midnight tonight.

let me know how everything is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered the peanut butter fluff. The cookies and cream carb 10. And the vasky preworkout.
20% off until midnight tonight.

I've been pleased with all the flavor so ive used so far. I stocked up last Black Friday and got like 10 5lb tubs. I still have a couple left. Cookies and cream is amazing!

Top Bottom