napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My SARMS Journey - with Progress PHOTOS

Great info as always Dylan. Thanks for the video. I kinda figured I needed some organic products and actually ordered them a few days ago. They contain vitamin A and C, so that should help out a lot. Thanks again!
for sure brother! im happy to help!

for sure brother! im happy to help!

Hello guys,
It's been some time since I last got on the forum. (approx 18 months)
I see a lot has changed on here and I see the site to order gear is no longer operational.

I had much success on my first cycle, but like most, I got tied up with work, school, family, and life itself. It's no excuse for it, and in the end, I can only blame myself.

I was doing good for about a year, but now I'm back looking and feeling the way I did 18 months ago.

I'd like to start another cycle but don't know how or where to start. Can someone please advise?

Thanks,
MrBizKid

Hello guys,
It's been some time since I last got on the forum. (approx 18 months)
I see a lot has changed on here and I see the site to order gear is no longer operational.

I had much success on my first cycle, but like most, I got tied up with work, school, family, and life itself. It's no excuse for it, and in the end, I can only blame myself.

I was doing good for about a year, but now I'm back looking and feeling the way I did 18 months ago.

I'd like to start another cycle but don't know how or where to start. Can someone please advise?

Thanks,
MrBizKid

what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is awesome. Sounds similar to the stack you started me on 18 months ago.
Thanks for this info. It's much appreciated. Can't wait to get started.

anytime brother, im happy to help

Hey Dylan whats up.

It's been a while since my last cycle and wanted to start another. Can you kindly guide me in the right direction? I will also shoot you a direct message as well.

Current Stats:
Age - 42
Height - 5'10
Weight - 218
Body Fat - 19%

Hey Dylan whats up.

It's been a while since my last cycle and wanted to start another. Can you kindly guide me in the right direction? I will also shoot you a direct message as well.

Current Stats:
Age - 42
Height - 5'10
Weight - 218
Body Fat - 19%
of course i can help bro but you make no mention whatsoever of the goal on this post?

Hey Dylan whats up.

Current Stats:
Age - 42
Height - 5'10
Weight - 218
Body Fat - 19%

welcome back haha

Hey Dylan. Can the Sr9009 at 30mg a day be split at 10mg(3x a day) instead of 5mg(6x a day)?
can it? sure it can but its certainly going to be the most effective dosing every 2-3 hours because the half life is so short with it

Top Bottom