napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my introduction

BigBoy39

Hello guys and girls im new to this forum.

Here is a little info on me

height: 182

I have been training for 2 years on/off. But i have been playing football since i was 4 years old so i have always been in good shape

weight: 86kg

Goals: I have realised i will never become a pro football player so my goal is to compet in physique in my country

Hello guys and girls im new to this forum.

Here is a little info on me

height: 182

I have been training for 2 years on/off. But i have been playing football since i was 4 years old so i have always been in good shape

weight: 86kg

Goals: I have realised i will never become a pro football player so my goal is to compet in physique in my country

Welcome to the forum my man that's a good base, what's your bf % and what is your goal to gain muscle or lose fat at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey welcome to isarms brother :)

what's your height in feet/inches and what's youre body fat?

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Welcome to isarms. We have a great home here and I'm sure you will love the family we have. If you have any Questions on anything at all, just let me know!

welcome to isarms bro, thanks for the intro... great to have you here... im always here to help so just let me know... i will tell you off the jump though, at 22 years old, noone here is going to offer any sort of steroid advice, so i just want you to be aware in case that's what your thinking... of course there are other options with sarms at your age but please do not ask about steroid use....

Top Bottom