napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My 12 Week Journey: A Diary of Sorts

dispensaryPros

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I've decided to keep a log of my GW experience. I just dropped my first dose, and I'm getting ready to go out for a run. I'll post back when I return how it went. I've purposefully stopped running of the last 2-3 weeks. I'm pretty well out of shape. So, I should know pretty quickly just how well this is going to work. From what I understand, this stuff is fast acting. Pretty excited to get out. there. Another 10 minutes or so is the 30 minute mark. Wish me luck.

definitely looking forward to your results here bro... you are going to see big results as you continue to build your vo2max.. you are going to do things you never thought possible... keep us updated

1st workout this morning shortly after starting this post. I haven't run in 2-3 weeks. My V02 max has never been over 52. It's currently at 50.

The moment I swallowed it, I could feel it absorbing. The taste actually wasn't all that bad. I waited 30 minutes, and I got to running. I didn't really expect too much this being the first run and all. As expected, the run wasn't all that great. However, I expected a lot worse after not running for 2-3 weeks. So, I will continue my journey, and check in on day 2!

I've attached my run.
IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0160.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg
IMG_0162.jpg

yes, its going to take a few days at least to get going but its fairly fast acting and you will quickly see that as you progress bro

I will be watching brother. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts and feedback on the awesome results I'm sure you'll be getting. You are the perfect candidate to assess GW, and I'm sure you'll love it

I noticed it the first time I did it too.It wasn't a burst of energy like a PWO but it made my cardio a little easier to do a little longer,then it got easier to do more everyday.I noticed my resting pulse dropped by 10 points in the first week.It helps with your breathing too.It's like you get more oxygen so you don't have to breathe as heavy on it.

....subscribed

Day 2:

Woke up at 6:30, took my second dose at 7. By 7:30, I was doing some body weight exercises... Push-ups, sit-ups, squats, etc., along with some good stretching. I have a race tomorrow morning, so I wanted to do a light run, so I went out for a 3 mile run at 10:00 per mile pace. I literally couldn't go any slower than that, I tried. lol. The run went okay. Didn't need to stop, but was forced at a couple of lights that had traffic oncoming. Breathing wasn't really labored at all because of the slow pace, but legs were a bit tired. I actually ended up going to the track last night with my wife. I did intervals... 5x400m @ 6:00 pace. Didn't feel too bad at all. I could have kept going for sure, but I have a tendency to injure my legs, so I pulled back. I did a few bleacher runs, and I called it a night. So, tired legs today. After my run, I checked my V02 Max, and it dropped a point to 49. :x Not much confidence going into my race tomorrow. I had forgotten about it before last week. Purchased the bibs months ago. Have another race next month that I should be much more serious about. Muscles are feeling sore right now, but not unbearably sore. I'll keep updating. Until tomorrow folks.

Day 3:

Up at 4:45am. Had a race at 7am about an hour from my house. When I got there, I waited until 6:30am, and I took my dosage for the day. I started to warm up for the race. Ran about 3/4 of a mile... Half of it at a nice easy pace, and the last half at a speedier pace. Walked a little bit, and hung out at the starting line. Warmed up and a stretched a little more. Finally, we were off. I didn't want to push out too quickly. Best way to ruin a race. So, I kept my pace steady. Throughout the race, I found it quite difficult to maintain my pace. Every mile, my pace dropped by about 30 seconds or so. When I noticed it, I'd try speeding up a little to make up for it, but I kept needing to slow down. My lungs just couldn't handle it. I ended up 10th in my age group, and 91 overall. This was absolutely the worst race I've had in over 2 years. I could do nothing but hang my head in shame, especially since last year, I was in the top overall 10 of this very same race.

Needless to say, I still haven't noticed any changes at all in my body. No fat burning, and no endurance increase. I will be taking the next 2 days off, as I usually do after a race. Hoping that 2 days dosing without any strenuous exercise will reveal some changes.

lol, I feel like such a loser... I'm on a PED out there with people I'm assuming are not, and there were still 90 people that were faster than I was. That was a big hit to the ol' confidence. Still pressing on, though. Hoping week 2 will be more promising than week 1.

I think you are expecting way too much after 3 days...I think you got psyched out for this race....give it at least another week

It really is too early to see the gw kick in dont worry man u did alot before a race as far as runni g remember its a marathon not a sprint

I think you are expecting way too much after 3 days...I think you got psyched out for this race....give it at least another week

It's what I was reading about the stuff, and what I was being told that I would notice it working within the first day or 2. Although, I didn't really expect it to work that quickly. I honestly haven't been expecting it to work at all. My body hasn't always given me the time of the day, if that makes sense. When I ask my body to work harder, it doesn't always listen. I don't know if it's age, or small valves to the lungs or heart, but it's quite an annoyance. I push myself harder than anyone I've ever known, and I haven't seen the type of results I've expected. I bought GW hoping that it would be the great equalizer for me. I haven't given up on it yet, but I'm halfway expecting nothing. I hope I'm wrong!

Thanks all.

If u got it from sarmsxitwill work just give a week to 10 days

I did. Like I said, I'm not giving up on it. Like with any and all things, it takes time, and I understand that. I simply disappointed myself. Regardless of the presence of GW, I should have done better than I did, but come Monday or Tuesday, I'll be back to work using the disappointment as fuel for my workout.

Thanks again.

Great attitude bro u will get there believe me i hated cardio and never ran a mile and a half under 13 mi utes in the AF and now i can run up to and hour and keep a 10 minute mile pace and i have copd and asthma avcording to the VA

Great attitude bro u will get there believe me i hated cardio and never ran a mile and a half under 13 mi utes in the AF and now i can run up to and hour and keep a 10 minute mile pace and i have copd and asthma avcording to the VA

Nice! I usually average pace between 6:45 and 7:00 per mile. Today, I rounded out at 8:32 per mile. Tough pill to swallow when you're used to finishing in close to 20 minutes. I believe I have exercise induced asthma. I have some deep breathing issues. As in it feels like I'm not always able to fill my lungs with air. Shortness of breath, and my body freaks out. I usually just run through it, but it's tough. Still working hard.

Keep up the good work rock.

Nice! I usually average pace between 6:45 and 7:00 per mile. Today, I rounded out at 8:32 per mile. Tough pill to swallow when you're used to finishing in close to 20 minutes. I believe I have exercise induced asthma. I have some deep breathing issues. As in it feels like I'm not always able to fill my lungs with air. Shortness of breath, and my body freaks out. I usually just run through it, but it's tough. Still working hard.

Keep up the good work rock.

it generally starts to show rather quickly but please do not be confused into thinking that it will do anything large in that amount of time... as you go on, your breathing will get better and your times will only get lower and lower... your vo2max will continue to build but you already have yourself psyched out man.. forget about the fucking time right now... work on your mind because if you dont get past whatever block you have started, nothing will work... the mind is your best friend or your worst enemy and you need to get it back as a friend bro...

it generally starts to show rather quickly but please do not be confused into thinking that it will do anything large in that amount of time... as you go on, your breathing will get better and your times will only get lower and lower... your vo2max will continue to build but you already have yourself psyched out man.. forget about the fucking time right now... work on your mind because if you dont get past whatever block you have started, nothing will work... the mind is your best friend or your worst enemy and you need to get it back as a friend bro...

No, I know it's just because I'm out of shape. And like I said in a previous post, I know it's something that isn't going to happen overnight. I'm putting in the work, and I'm giving it time. Anytime a block has been put in my way, I've burst right through it. In 10 years ago this past March, I was in an accident. My doctor told me that I would never walk again. The prognosis was all bad news, but not news I was willing to accept. So, I went to work. I was left with some permanent nerve damage that's pretty common after an injury such as mine, but it's 10 years later, and I'm outrunning the doctor that gave me the bad news. I know there are lots of people who have been through the same thing, and nutted up and did work to overcome the odds. I'm just another one of them. I have a drive in me that's been held down for too long, and I'm planning on releasing the beast. All in good time, though.

Thanks for your response Dylan.

No, I know it's just because I'm out of shape. And like I said in a previous post, I know it's something that isn't going to happen overnight. I'm putting in the work, and I'm giving it time. Anytime a block has been put in my way, I've burst right through it. In 10 years ago this past March, I was in an accident. My doctor told me that I would never walk again. The prognosis was all bad news, but not news I was willing to accept. So, I went to work. I was left with some permanent nerve damage that's pretty common after an injury such as mine, but it's 10 years later, and I'm outrunning the doctor that gave me the bad news. I know there are lots of people who have been through the same thing, and nutted up and did work to overcome the odds. I'm just another one of them. I have a drive in me that's been held down for too long, and I'm planning on releasing the beast. All in good time, though.

Thanks for your response Dylan.

thats fucking awesome bro.. nothing but respect... you will be better than you ever were with that kind of drive and attitude

Top Bottom