napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Muscle weight

angelsim

Hello all!! I am confused as to when cutting I started of 123 now after a month or so I am almost 130. I know its a huge debate as far as muscle weight vs fat weight. Ive been using some anavar and clen but im confused why my weight went up although to me I appear a little leaner at 130 can this be muscle in a month or so? What do you think about muscle weight vs fat? Some say muscle is lighter than fat and others swear the opposite. What are your opinions? I know some of my questions are corney but I'm a bit confused. :eek:

Thank you!!
Angel

Re: RE: Muscle weight

angelsim said:
Hello all!! I am confused as to when cutting I started of 123 now after a month or so I am almost 130. I know its a huge debate as far as muscle weight vs fat weight. Ive been using some anavar and clen but im confused why my weight went up although to me I appear a little leaner at 130 can this be muscle in a month or so? What do you think about muscle weight vs fat? Some say muscle is lighter than fat and others swear the opposite. What are your opinions? I know some of my questions are corney but I'm a bit confused. :eek:

Thank you!!
Angel
What's happening to your body is extra glycogen and water retention in the muscle from the extra androgens in your body. That is perfectly normal to see some rise in weight. Some may be muscle weight too, but the most part will be glycogen and water. Even dry compounds like Anavar cause this supercompensation within the muscle tissue. As long as things appear to be going the right direction, don't over think it. Let the mirror be your guide

Re: RE: Muscle weight

angelsim said:

Thank you!!
Angel
One thing to keep in mind is that muscle does not weigh more than fat and fat does not weigh more than muscle. A pound is a pound. The confusion lies in the fact that muscle takes up less space than fat. So, when you gain muscle you gain weight but the amount of space that your body takes up is less.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thank you :) ok, gotcha I never thought of things that way..... yes, my clothes are not tighter etc I was just wandering because it has been in a short period but I noticed my abs tighter etc. So, that's what I will go by from now on. :)

Re: RE: Re: Muscle weight

angelsim said:
Thank you :) ok, gotcha I never thought of things that way..... yes, my clothes are not tighter etc I was just wandering because it has been in a short period but I noticed my abs tighter etc. So, that's what I will go by from now on. :)
That's exactly the right way to go about it. You have the right idea. If you need any other help, don't hesitate to ask!!

Top Bottom