napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Move completed

Not that this is the most important thing to iron out, But will we still be able to friend request? I lost all my friends in my profile. No big deal, but I don't see where you can friend request someone anymore.
Not complaining, just wondering if it will be available again at some time?

LOL thought I was banned too haha till I refreshed the page and logged in...

Seems the rest of the old AR crowd will find their way here :)

In some cases users will have to clear their cache to be able to login.

Some users will experience a small delay due to the DNS update. It can take 6-24 hours for dns to clear, depending on your worldwide location.

I thought i had to re register... Not quite sure what tapatalk to use isarms or ar..??

Please use the iSarms tapatalk:

Tapatalk users: Once the transition to the new forum is made, you can subscribe to the new forum via tapatalk, which is already live on iSarms. It will be as simple as opening iSarms forum and following the prompts on top of the page. If you have issues with forum based subscription, do the following:
*Step 1: Open Tapatalk app
*Step 2: Click "Following" (on the bottom, 2nd button from the left)
*Step 3: Click "Add more" (it's a + sign with Add more next to it)
*Step 4: On top of the next screen, you will see a search box, type in: isarms ->and click Search
*Step 5: Click on the iSarms forums badge and add.

An update: Please expect downtime tonight, in 3 hours it will start. Roughly 2-8 hours of sporadic downtime is possible tonight, late into the AM hours.

I looked at the steroid profile under deca...has deca pills that's "approved" by evolutionary.org ...then an injectable by berd pharmaceutical...Wtf?

I am not experiencing any problems whatsoever. Thanks for the great job - I can only imagine how much work does it take for such a great fusion of boards.

For me its just the speed. We living in the mid evil days right now lol. Tried a few different connections, its gotta be the forum. Whats wierd is tapatalk is responding fine it seems.

I looked at the steroid profile under deca...has deca pills that's "approved" by evolutionary.org ...then an injectable by berd pharmaceutical...Wtf?

There will be a cleaning. We want the move to be handled and then we can cleanse and purge what is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom