napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Motivation from Dylan

44YOGearHead

You know in life you find inspiration from many sources, people and things. I'd like to thank Dylan for inspiring me to do so much. I've always been a go getter, or as some might say an opportunist lol. If you're not and you're satisfied to let shit pass you by then well I guess your opportunity should be snatched out from under you. I'm not about cutting throats, not at all. I am about helping others and trying to be a source of motivation, or a guide of sorts. When I was approached about repping I sought Dylan's advice, when I left one company for another that felt right instead of wrong I sought Dylan's advice. I've learned a lot from this man and a lot of us could if we'd take a moment to just shut the fuck up and observe all that is going on around us. I'm kinda well to do to a point and was satisfied, but I learned here on isarms about being a team player again. Before I was like "I'm The 44 fuck that", but I evolved into "I'm The 44, how can we grow together and help one another become better". I ain't too proud to say it I learned it from Dylan and by meeting some guys here that are all about that. If you don't evolve you stagnate. I'm more than pond water bro's I'm Niagra Falls, I make shit happen. Dylan sends me ideas without even knowing he inspires this cobweb riddled brain to work... the ideas were in the form of videos and they in turn inspired me. I hadn't made a video since my son's last season of high school football. Once he signed his LOI I was like fuck it mission complete, but Dylan inspired me to pick up the camera again and that's how the two teaser product promo videos I made were born. Dylan made my meathead ass a little better and woke up and reignited a passion/skill I had. Thanks Dylan, you do more than you can imagine even for a lunk alarm sounding fool like me bro.

The 44

Last edited:
You know in life you find inspiration from many sources, people and things. I'd like to thank Dylan for inspiring me to do so much. I've always been a go getter, or as some might say an opportunist lol. If you're not and you're satisfied to let shit pass you by then well I guess your opportunity should be snatched out from under you. I'm not about cutting throats, not at all. I am about helping others and trying to be a source of motivation, or a guide of sorts. When I was approached about repping I sought Dylan's advice, when I left one company for another that felt right instead of wrong I sought Dylan's advice. I've learned a lot from this man and a lot of us could if we'd take a moment to just shut the fuck up and observe all that is going on around us. I'm kinda well to do to a point and was satisfied, but I learned here on isarms about being a team player again. Before I was like "I'm The 44 fuck that", but I evolved into "I'm The 44, how can we grow together and help one another become better". I ain't too proud to say it I learned it from Dylan and by meeting some guys here that are all about that. If you don't evolve you stagnate. I'm more than pond water bro's I'm Niagra Falls, I make shit happen. Dylan sends me ideas without even knowing he inspires this cobweb riddled brain to work... the ideas were in the form of videos and they in turn inspired me. I hadn't made a video since my son's last season of high school football. Once he signed his LOI I was like fuck it mission complete, but Dylan inspired me to pick up the camera again and that's how the two teaser product promo videos I made were born. Dylan made my meathead ass a little better and woke up and reignited a passion/skill I had. Thanks Dylan, you do more than you can imagine even for a lunk alarm sounding fool like me bro.

The 44
Amen to this bro

Tough to find people anymore with true dedication and passion about things. Too many people take the easy road nowadays

Yep yep agreed. I've learned a shit ton from reading Dylan's posts/watching the videos. I also enjoy the more motivating material he puts out about overcoming different shit in your life. DG is always spot on....

Respect earned, respect given. It's a beautiful thing when one earns respect from his peers, props to 44 for the post, i couldn't have said it any better. DG is a motivator, innovator, mentor and family to all of us. I'm glad to have become a part of this community. Looking forward to more educating. Thanks dylan

I've known Dylan for a little while now and I can't say enough about this dude. 44 said it all. He's a true friend. He really cares.... and is there to offer an ear and give advice... and not just about cycles and lifting, but about real life stuff. Always asks me about my family when we talk and he (among others) has become what I would consider a close friend.

Cheers to all and merry christmas/happy holidays

I already told 44 personally, this made my day... Guys, truly, when i know i motivate, inspire, teach and help it just shows me my prayers were answered... I begged and pleaded with God after all my fuck ups throughout my life to please let me utilize my abilities, even not knowing what all those abilities were and then I started working with people online and from that day, it has come to this and only grows on a daily basis... I really do care... I know people everywhere have an opinion and thats fine... People that dont know people, jealous people, hateful people etc, they all show their face... Hey, im not perfect, ive made mistakes but ive also admitted to them all and taken what i deserve like a man... I can tell you this, I really do care about you all and I to know I have this kind of impact only makes me want to do more... Like I said, Im not perfect, never claimed to be and never thought I was but I do know this, my heart is always in the right place and my love for all of you only grows by the day... I appreciate you all to a level you cannot comprehend... THANK YOU for all the words...

I already told 44 personally, this made my day... Guys, truly, when i know i motivate, inspire, teach and help it just shows me my prayers were answered... I begged and pleaded with God after all my fuck ups throughout my life to please let me utilize my abilities, even not knowing what all those abilities were and then I started working with people online and from that day, it has come to this and only grows on a daily basis... I really do care... I know people everywhere have an opinion and thats fine... People that dont know people, jealous people, hateful people etc, they all show their face... Hey, im not perfect, ive made mistakes but ive also admitted to them all and taken what i deserve like a man... I can tell you this, I really do care about you all and I to know I have this kind of impact only makes me want to do more... Like I said, Im not perfect, never claimed to be and never thought I was but I do know this, my heart is always in the right place and my love for all of you only grows by the day... I appreciate you all to a level you cannot comprehend... THANK YOU for all the words...
I already told you many times I other posts but you are an inspiration and you motivated me everyday when I am in the forums and watch your videos. Thank you Dylan for caring about my well being. Also the 44 is a great dude

I already told you many times I other posts but you are an inspiration and you motivated me everyday when I am in the forums and watch your videos. Thank you Dylan for caring about my well being. Also the 44 is a great dude
absolutely brother, i really appreciate it.. you are one that has done nothing but continue to bust your ass not only in the gym but with your knowledge and i have nothing but respect for that and always have time for someone like you... your the epitomy of what i hope people try to be and that is someone that constantly tries and also thinks of others... those are some damn strong qualities

Thank you Dylan I really appreciate this. This means a lot to me coming from you. We are a family here and continue to be.

Great post and I have to agree... One thing I've also learned in life is NEVER judge a book by the cover. Cause you NEVER know what's inside until you read it.

Top Bottom