napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677

Ok, so we all know about Sarms1 going to the dogs. Not so long ago they released "Nutrobal" a liquid form of MK677. I got my hands on 4 bottles of it, and was supposed to do a review on the product. I paid full price for it, but refused to do the review as the GW I ordered along with it was bunk and my complaints were met with silence.

Now I'm pretty sure the MK677 was legit that they sent, as I've felt the effects and seen the results.

My question is this.......... Do any of our sponsors have a version of their own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mason Kray said:
Ok, so we all know about Sarms1 going to the dogs. Not so long ago they released "Nutrobal" a liquid form of MK677. I got my hands on 4 bottles of it, and was supposed to do a review on the product. I paid full price for it, but refused to do the review as the GW I ordered along with it was bunk and my complaints were met with silence.

Now I'm pretty sure the MK677 was legit that they sent, as I've felt the effects and seen the results.

My question is this.......... Do any of our sponsors have a version of their own?

That does not surprise me about sarms1, that you got bunk GW from them, and also not surprising that they ignored your complaints. I'm actually surprised that their MK-677 was decent, but I'm sure that's just to attract enough people to start scamming, and then I'm sure they will give that out as bunk like everything else they sell.

You are in luck brother! Pure Essence will have MK-677 very soon. I'm actually hearing sometime in the next month, possibly sooner. Pure essence is known for its high quality in everything so I'm sure their MK-677 will be as good as it gets :)

RickRock said:
Mason Kray said:

That does not surprise me about sarms1, that you got bunk GW from them, and also not surprising that they ignored your complaints. I'm actually surprised that their MK-677 was decent, but I'm sure that's just to attract enough people to start scamming, and then I'm sure they will give that out as bunk like everything else they sell.

You are in luck brother! Pure Essence will have MK-677 very soon. I'm actually hearing sometime in the next month, possibly sooner. Pure essence is known for its high quality in everything so I'm sure their MK-677 will be as good as it gets :)

That's great news brother! I'll certainly be ordering from them! Thank you for the feedback!

Mason Kray said:
RickRock said:
Mason Kray said:

That's great news brother! I'll certainly be ordering from them! Thank you for the feedback!

No problem buddy! Anytime!

I am SOO excited to have this released from Pure Essence... Brother, Sarms1 should be ashamed especially for the way they charge $200 a bottle for it... Yes, it is far more expensive to produce etc but that is just ridiculous... I already have word that with the quality you are getting at the price, it will be the most competitive anywhere... Pure Essence is untouchable on this, I guarantee it...

I can tell you that 677 has a place in many stacks but will be featured in a new ultra healing stack with mk and lgd... 677 is quite different though for what it does and accomplishes... I will be doing a nice video for everyone on it and have a really good writeup on it as well... take a look... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=391&p=5177&hilit=mk677#p5177

DylanGemelli said:
I am SOO excited to have this released from Pure Essence... Brother, Sarms1 should be ashamed especially for the way they charge $200 a bottle for it... Yes, it is far more expensive to produce etc but that is just ridiculous... I already have word that with the quality you are getting at the price, it will be the most competitive anywhere... Pure Essence is untouchable on this, I guarantee it...

I can tell you that 677 has a place in many stacks but will be featured in a new ultra healing stack with mk and lgd... 677 is quite different though for what it does and accomplishes... I will be doing a nice video for everyone on it and have a really good writeup on it as well... take a look... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=391&p=5177&hilit=mk677#p5177

Thanks Bro! I'll certainly have a read and look at the video. Looking forward to PE releasing this.

DylanGemelli said:

Awesome to hear brother! Looking forward to the video and write up on MK-677, and can't wait to try it once it becomes available

Mason Kray said:
DylanGemelli said:

Thanks Bro! I'll certainly have a read and look at the video. Looking forward to PE releasing this.

i have a very informative video coming as well bro

I can conforms Pure Essence GW is legit. GW is one of the easiest SARMS to know if it is working, and theirs really does.

Had to stop my triple stack early doe to a sickness giving me a raw throat...raw throats and SARMS do NOT mix well. I gave the rest to a friend who wants to try it out but kept the GW for myself! :)

Question on this stuff. From my understanding it's pretty much ghrp in a bottle. So the oral is super convenient. My question tho is people say they run it for 3 months and have great results. To me this makes no sense. It's still just a hormone releaser. Everyone says you have to run peptides or gh for 6 months or longer to reap the benefits. Now I'm not trying to knock mk677 by any means but I'd like to see if someone can explain what makes this so much better.

Also, can it be ran indefinitely? With other sarms you're suppose to take a break to clear receptors. Is that the same with mk677?

originalbingham said:
Question on this stuff. From my understanding it's pretty much ghrp in a bottle. So the oral is super convenient. My question tho is people say they run it for 3 months and have great results. To me this makes no sense. It's still just a hormone releaser. Everyone says you have to run peptides or gh for 6 months or longer to reap the benefits. Now I'm not trying to knock mk677 by any means but I'd like to see if someone can explain what makes this so much better.

Also, can it be ran indefinitely? With other sarms you're suppose to take a break to clear receptors. Is that the same with mk677?

hey bro... im not quite sure where your getting the 3 months thing from? have you read the article i linked that i wrote earlier in the thread?

Here are some excerpts... answers to your questions about length of time to run it as well as side effects that are minimal as well as comparing it to other peptides that are supposed to be similar in functionality and showing what 677 does better...

The most frequent side-effects that were shown through human studies were increases in appetite, which is to be expected with the mimicking of ghrelin being involved. This showed to subside after 1-2 months of use. Other small side-effects present in some were mild lower extremity edema and muscle pain. There is a worry of prolactin increase as this is a common side effect with secretagogues, however human studies did not show this occurrence and this increase was reported on very rare occurrences in other logs reviewed. This is a problem that is not wanted at the peak of GH release if physical transformation is the intended goal. According to research, MK-677 increases GH and IGF-1 without a subsequent increase in Prolactin or Cortisol. GRF and GHRP-2,-6, all increase Prolactin and Cortisol, to a pretty significant degree. Ipamorelin stands alone as the only GHRP that has almost no effect on these other two hormones. So the fact that MK-677 increases growth hormone without the negative release of Prolactin and Cortisol is incredibly promising. By not increasing prolactin, MK-677 is a game changer as this is a substantial worry for many users. The last side-effect seen was extremely rare but was that of water retention. This is highly questionable as the subject was using other anabolics and supplements at the reported occurrence so a direct correlation with MK-677 may or may not be present. As can be ascertained from the list above, the side-effects are minimal at best.

DOSING:

When reading through the studies conducted, dosing ranged from 5mg-25 mg per day. The half life of MK-677 is 24 hours and is best tolerated when taken in the morning on an empty stomach. It provides a large improvement in sleep benefit however it can interfere with sleep if taken too late at night as opposed to the morning, making morning dosing optimal. The high end dosing protocol for MK-677 is 50 mg per day but it has shown to consistently be the best tolerated and show the most positive effect at 25 mg per day. It is fine to ease into it and assess your body response. It has shown to be best utilized in the safest and most effective manner at 25 mg per day. This dosing has shown to be the sweet spot. Many studies have shown MK-677 to be used in one and two year intervals with no adverse reactions and no desensitizing issues. This makes it very desirable for use as well.

The question I have is MK677, Rad140 and SR second generation? Seems besides MK which is Like Growth Hormone, Rad and SR are stronger versions of current Sarms?

21infantry said:
The question I have is MK677, Rad140 and SR second generation? Seems besides MK which is Like Growth Hormone, Rad and SR are stronger versions of current Sarms?

they are different concepts or enhancements... sr9009 is termed "exercise in a bottle" because of the capabilities it has on endurance and fat burning even when living a non active lifestyle... rad is showing to be stronger than test itself, while i still hold that into question, the numbers do indicate this however i would still never use it as a replacement for test at this point, that development of it was intended for that and it is EXTREMELY strong however most have no clue how to dose it etc... Lucky for everyone else, I DO... :D

cjaramillo1986 said:
cybrsage said:
This stuff sounds amazing, I am going to have to try it.

Dylan, how much longer till your new videos on these SARMs?????

As soon as they are in stock I will be releasing an ABUNDANCE of information for everyone including how to actually dose the etc. where most are beyond clueless...

DylanGemelli said:
As soon as they are in stock I will be releasing an ABUNDANCE of information for everyone including how to actually dose the etc. where most are beyond clueless...

Thanks!

Top Bottom