napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 & your diet! Stacking Mk677?

sdeneve

Hey guys,

I'm going for a bit of a unique stack and I'd like some input please!! I read that you should watch your carbs/sugar on Mk677, is this true? I'm 165pounds & 5'7, I have a fast metabolism and I have a highish carb diet. Within 20minutes of taking MK677 I felt like I could eat a horse.. Can someone with some nutrition experience let me know the truth here pls! Also, I'm going to be stacking Mk677, Mk2877, GW501516. Time to get ripped & in some serious shape!

Anything to be aware of here? I've never stacked Sarms before.

Hey guys,

I'm going for a bit of a unique stack and I'd like some input please!! I read that you should watch your carbs/sugar on Mk677, is this true? I'm 165pounds & 5'7, I have a fast metabolism and I have a highish carb diet. Within 20minutes of taking MK677 I felt like I could eat a horse.. Can someone with some nutrition experience let me know the truth here pls! Also, I'm going to be stacking Mk677, Mk2877, GW501516. Time to get ripped & in some serious shape!

Anything to be aware of here? I've never stacked Sarms before.
Eat however is conductive to your goals. No need to change it based on these sarms.

mk677 is clearly known for increasing your appetite at an extremely high rate so thats why you are feeling so hungry... you can eat however you want in it being conducive to your goals...

Top Bottom