napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 gyno issue

I know the possibility is still there. I just mean that I would be in a better position to avoid it in the future if I had most of the gland removed.

I know the possibility is still there. I just mean that I would be in a better position to avoid it in the future if I had most of the gland removed.

Makes no sense to me personally, I would never do surgery then continue the same activity in the same fashion that cause the issue in the first place. But that's just me, you can do as you wish. Plus you never even gave your body a chance to recover fully off all compounds which odds are if u did that your lump would most likely diminish on its own. But your mind seems set for surgery, so that's a personal decision

Last edited:
This just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'd say you had to have the gyno from a past cycle or experience, since MK-677 has no bearing on estrogen or prolactin. It's strictly a GH secretogue

Ok, but you are aware that gyno can return after your surgery if you don't fix the root cause correct? But your doctor must have told you this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3146708/

Unless I read it wrong, it seems that the only way It can return is if you get "lipo" done only on your chest. From what I can tell if you actually have excision surgery it wont come back.

"Excisional surgery for both pseudogynecomastia and gynecomastia, with or without added liposuction for contouring of the chest and upper abdomen, ensures flat chests and no partial return of breast enlargement "

Unless I read it wrong, it seems that the only way It can return is if you get "lipo" done only on your chest. From what I can tell if you actually have excision surgery it wont come back.

"Excisional surgery for both pseudogynecomastia and gynecomastia, with or without added liposuction for contouring of the chest and upper abdomen, ensures flat chests and no partial return of breast enlargement "

No, you clearly do not have an understanding about this. You need to talk to your doctor

this is in reference to not having an underlining issue or root cause, which you clearly have.

Top Bottom