napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK2866 6 week cycle - suppression via off tapering?

mookoo

Hi Dylan,

First, I want to thank you for your great content about fitness on youtube. Glad to see someone being so informative and honest.
Like I just wrote you, I was wondering if there is any difference in rebalancing your bodys test level when coming of your cycle.
When running MK2866 for a period of 6 weeks, are there any differences when jumping straight from e.g. 35mg/day to 0mg/day and tapering the dosage off?
I know that you can run a PCT, but I don't think that 6 weeks is a long enough cycle for a PCT to be necessary since MK2866 is not supposed to shut down the bodys test production.

Also, I am already training for 6 years and the last 2 years I am stagnating regarding strength and muscle mass.

Keep up the good work.

Hi Dylan,

First, I want to thank you for your great content about fitness on youtube. Glad to see someone being so informative and honest.
Like I just wrote you, I was wondering if there is any difference in rebalancing your bodys test level when coming of your cycle.
When running MK2866 for a period of 6 weeks, are there any differences when jumping straight from e.g. 35mg/day to 0mg/day and tapering the dosage off?
I know that you can run a PCT, but I don't think that 6 weeks is a long enough cycle for a PCT to be necessary since MK2866 is not supposed to shut down the bodys test production.

Also, I am already training for 6 years and the last 2 years I am stagnating regarding strength and muscle mass.

Keep up the good work.
im lost on why you would waste time and money running 6 weeks cycle of something that does not even peak until week 8 or 9 and should be ran 12 weeks... that makes beyond zero sense to run it 6 weeks and yes, would still run a mini pct, whether the suppression is low or not.. you are wreckless... I would be far more concerned with running this right, 25 mg per day for 12 weeks then a 4 week mini pct..

Hi Dylan,

Keep up the good work.

All of this is wrong. You would never taper off of MK-2866 and a 6 week cycle is way too short. 35mg per day is too high too. It's meant to be ran 25mg per day for 12 weeks for a cycle followed by a mini pct.

Where is your MK-2866 from?

please let me know your seeing this and understanding before you make several mistakes and waste a perfectly good cycle

Thank you for your prompt answer. I actually read in a lot of other forums that a 6-8 week cycle shouldn't be overrun (due to supression i guess?)
So to summarize your response:

1. Cycle length: at least 6 weeks - 12 weeks, followed by a mini pct
2. Dosage: ~25 mg/day during the whole cycle

How does a "mini pct" look like (Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin? Dosage? How long to run?)

Thank you guys for your understanding!

take anything you've read, heard, whatever from anywhere else and shitcan it. Here you'll get the straight scoop.

But we still need to know where you got your mk from.

Top Bottom