napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk 677 sides

Helljak13

been taking mk677 with my prescribed trt 200 mg per week 5'9" starting weight 205 lbs.i have gained and flucuated between the extra 20 to 25 lbs in gained over the past 3 months. i drink about a gallon to a gallon and half of water a day... im a waterholic anyway. hunger has been off the charts. i have stuck to eating clean for the most part. but the hunger cravings have not subsided. about once or twice a month on weekends ill eat some family get together grillin on sundays but then back on track. i love how mk677 makes my muscles feel pumped up but i decided to stop taking it because of the water retention. i have lost 16 lbs of water weight in my first 2 weeks off so far. i feel a huge difference in how my muscles feel..feel like i have shrunk and weaker. i recently seen the D.G. videos on you tube to take dandelion root and potassium for water retention. im not a sodium fan and wont touch salt or consume anything high in salt in anyway. i want to continue to use mk677. but because there are several types potassium. which type of potassium should i get or does it matter? also too since my hunger cravings have not gone away will the dandelion root and potassium help curb hunger? should i look into an appetite suppressant or should i give it more time since everybodys body is different?

As far as the potassium, I supplement potassium citrate.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

there are plenty of foods filled with potassium man... potassium supplements are not the answer... just start eating more foods with potassium, its pretty simple

if you go to esarms.com and get cardazol, that will help in a major way to curb your appetite

there are plenty of foods filled with potassium man... potassium supplements are not the answer... just start eating more foods with potassium, its pretty simple

if you go to esarms.com and get cardazol, that will help in a major way to curb your appetite

OK got it.... I'm mostly concerned with the water retention.. 20 plus lbs of water is a lot to hold...I even dropped my dose from 25mg to 20 mg then 15mg... But there was no change in water retention but I still felt the same effect while working out and all day long muscle pump... so I'm gonna start off at 10mg and keep it there if I'm still feeling good if not then I'll increase it ... Im down another 2 lbs as of my lunch break... I'm AZ and its getting hot as fuck in the building im working in... No AC in here yet. New construction.. Sweating water falls.. . so now I'm down 18 lbs total so far today . Will see how much more i will drop by the time I get home.. I can almost comfortably button my pants again... Go fat boy! . Haha

when I'm ready to order some goodies ill give that cardazol and D root a try when I start taking mk 677 again

Thank you guys for your help. Much appreciated.

Top Bottom