napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixing compounds yourself?

ZeroToHero

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already, but just out of curiosity I was wondering if you can mix two compounds into one vial for an easier draw? I am on a Test Cyp+EQ cycle. Both vials have 8ml left in them, so could I draw up all 8ml of the EQ and put it into the Test Cyp vial? Would the compounds mix evenly? Just wanted to hear some thoughts on this. Thanks

Re: RE: Mixing compounds yourself?

ZeroToHero said:
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already, but just out of curiosity I was wondering if you can mix two compounds into one vial for an easier draw? I am on a Test Cyp+EQ cycle. Both vials have 8ml left in them, so could I draw up all 8ml of the EQ and put it into the Test Cyp vial? Would the compounds mix evenly? Just wanted to hear some thoughts on this. Thanks
Uhhhhh. I advise you don't do it. Just keep it as is and proceed accordingly. Just better all around.

Too many things out of your control that dictate this being successful. Carrier oils... sterilization... ratios. It's best if you just leave as is man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ZeroToHero said:

I definitely would not do that at all... you can put them in the same syringe when injecting but do not mix them vial to vial... its not like its taking up massive space or something bro, come on... nothing good will come from that...

DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

I definitely would not do that at all... you can put them in the same syringe when injecting but do not mix them vial to vial... its not like its taking up massive space or something bro, come on... nothing good will come from that...

Didn't think so, but I was just curious. The reason I ask is because I injected 1ml of that that Robo blend again and it blew up in my muscle again like last time and caused horrible pip. It's bad enough to where I can't train legs. So I am thinking I will inject 1/2 a ml of it along with 1/2 a ml of another test cyp and EQ I have from a different source which aren't causing me pip. I paid like 220$ for the Robo blend of 20ml's so I really don't want to throw it away. I'm trying to find a way to make this work, so I just thought that if its possible to mix the test and EQ from the other source it would save me from having to draw up 1/2 a ml from 3 different vials twice a week. But I trust your judgment on it so I definitely won't mess with mixing the vials.

DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

I lol'd way harder than I should have.

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

Didn't think so, but I was just curious. The reason I ask is because I injected 1ml of that that Robo blend again and it blew up in my muscle again like last time and caused horrible pip. It's bad enough to where I can't train legs. So I am thinking I will inject 1/2 a ml of it along with 1/2 a ml of another test cyp and EQ I have from a different source which aren't causing me pip. I paid like 220$ for the Robo blend of 20ml's so I really don't want to throw it away. I'm trying to find a way to make this work, so I just thought that if its possible to mix the test and EQ from the other source it would save me from having to draw up 1/2 a ml from 3 different vials twice a week. But I trust your judgment on it so I definitely won't mess with mixing the vials.

I had a very similar problem with a different UGL a few years ago. Test E/EQ blend would fuck me up for days on end.

markdevito said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

I had a very similar problem with a different UGL a few years ago. Test E/EQ blend would fuck me up for days on end.

I wish I knew how bad blends were before I ordered this one. Never doing that again. What did you end up doing with that Test E/EQ blend?

ZeroToHero said:
markdevito said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

I wish I knew how bad blends were before I ordered this one. Never doing that again. What did you end up doing with that Test E/EQ blend?

I ended up running it but would add extra Test E to the syringe whenever I pinned. It didn't help much. Blends are so hit or miss for me, sometimes the same vial will leave part of me crippled but the next time I do it, nothing. I really try to avoid blends for this EXACT reason. What really fucks me up are the no ester blends like TNE/TRNE. My legs are looking bad lately from pinning m y quads with that TNE blend too often. You could always add sterile oil but then you wouldn't really know what you are getting with each shot. I'd do what Dylan suggested, combine separate compounds from different vials in the syringe. I know it sucks losing money but if you are being hurt this bad you may have to cut your losses and get some new gear. I heard that Pharma Lady's blends have zero PIP and I know for a fact she has an EQ/Test blend. I'm actually about to try her Test/Tren/Mast blend myself.

markdevito said:
ZeroToHero said:
markdevito said:
ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="ZeroToHero":2c3zxft8]I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already, but just out of curiosity I was wondering if you can mix two compounds into one vial for an easier draw? I am on a Test Cyp+EQ cycle. Both vials have 8ml left in them, so could I draw up all 8ml of the EQ and put it into the Test Cyp vial? Would the compounds mix evenly? Just wanted to hear some thoughts on this. Thanks

I ended up running it but would add extra Test E to the syringe whenever I pinned. It didn't help much. Blends are so hit or miss for me, sometimes the same vial will leave part of me crippled but the next time I do it, nothing. I really try to avoid blends for this EXACT reason. What really fucks me up are the no ester blends like TNE/TRNE. My legs are looking bad lately from pinning m y quads with that TNE blend too often. You could always add sterile oil but then you wouldn't really know what you are getting with each shot. I'd do what Dylan suggested, combine separate compounds from different vials in the syringe. I know it sucks losing money but if you are being hurt this bad you may have to cut your losses and get some new gear. I heard that Pharma Lady's blends have zero PIP and I know for a fact she has an EQ/Test blend. I'm actually about to try her Test/Tren/Mast blend myself.[/quote:2c3zxft8]

yep, I'm gonna try mixing all 3 a few more times and if that doesn't work than I'm just gonna have to order some new gear.

ZeroToHero said:
markdevito said:
ZeroToHero said:
markdevito said:
ZeroToHero said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":7tjz3153][quote="ZeroToHero":7tjz3153]I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already, but just out of curiosity I was wondering if you can mix two compounds into one vial for an easier draw? I am on a Test Cyp+EQ cycle. Both vials have 8ml left in them, so could I draw up all 8ml of the EQ and put it into the Test Cyp vial? Would the compounds mix evenly? Just wanted to hear some thoughts on this. Thanks

I ended up running it but would add extra Test E to the syringe whenever I pinned. It didn't help much. Blends are so hit or miss for me, sometimes the same vial will leave part of me crippled but the next time I do it, nothing. I really try to avoid blends for this EXACT reason. What really fucks me up are the no ester blends like TNE/TRNE. My legs are looking bad lately from pinning m y quads with that TNE blend too often. You could always add sterile oil but then you wouldn't really know what you are getting with each shot. I'd do what Dylan suggested, combine separate compounds from different vials in the syringe. I know it sucks losing money but if you are being hurt this bad you may have to cut your losses and get some new gear. I heard that Pharma Lady's blends have zero PIP and I know for a fact she has an EQ/Test blend. I'm actually about to try her Test/Tren/Mast blend myself.[/quote:7tjz3153]

yep, I'm gonna try mixing all 3 a few more times and if that doesn't work than I'm just gonna have to order some new gear.[/quote:7tjz3153]

You're the 3rd or 4th person I have seen talking about an issue with Robo lately which I find very strange because they are praised all the time. I highly recommend Phurious Pharma, I haven't ran his EQ but I can say that his Ace blew my dick right off (I mean that in the best way possible). I'm currently running EQ from Hammer but it hasn't been long enough for me to feel or see the effects yet.

markdevito said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

I lol'd way harder than I should have.

:lol:

Test E and EQ should be extremely smooth but then again, i just dont see eq coming in blends so i have no first hand experience on that...

Mark... I have been hearing that from some lately too and its a bit concerning and strange but as i said before, i haven't used them in many months so im not sure what exactly is going on but it seems to be popping up more and more...

I have never been a fan of blends myself and i have voiced that time and time again... i find them to never be the right numbers i would take in and they just become more of a hassle when they are supposed to be the opposite of that... for some, they may be perfect but there are far more they are not right for... for instance, test/tren/mast... im sorry but dosing all three at the same amount is not every going to work for me considering i dose mast twice the times if not more than others.. example... i use mast at 800 mg per week and i always keep test an 250 -300 but generally 250... that doesn't equate... not even close... it ends up costing more by the time you buy extra mast etc... also, i would run tren higher than test as well... for someone that is okay with moderate on everything then i guess its perfect but that's few and far between

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:
ZeroToHero said:

If you are wanting to mix them, DO NOT put the, into the same vial. You can do the same thing but keep your dose consistent by drawing 0.5ml of the blend, then 0.25ml from each vial of the EQ and Test C. You can draw whatever you want for an injection from the vials. Just don't mix the vials

if the compounds are mixed correctly, and brewed together, and filtered you would be fine, and the dose would be as stated,
i make mixes all the time, and havent had a problem, might be changing the MG of the (widowcut) as that is pretty high doses in the mix, and i would only get it in a 10mL for short esters as the rubber stopper starts to breakdown, and can start leaving debris in the vial.

I mix test and tren in the same syringe all the time (as well as a few other compounds), but never have I mixed vial to vial, never had the need and don't see much added benefit to doing this

Top Bottom