napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Love the detail and focus on diet with everything. It's amazing how many people forget the nutrition with the workout portion. Keep killing it and I can't wait to see you're awesome gains!

Nice change-up in workouts. Change is always good for the body !!! KEEP IT UP!!!!
Thank you definitely making the most out of it!
Love the detail and focus on diet with everything. It's amazing how many people forget the nutrition with the workout portion. Keep killing it and I can't wait to see you're awesome gains!
Thank you. My diet has been a struggle but I think I've figured out I really just need to experiment and see how certain foods treat me! My quads are growing quite well and my upper back. I'm still battling the lower back and abdominal region.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I upped my calories but they are still a little low yesterday was slightly over 1500 and today slightly under 1500. My fats I have increased dropped carbs down and have kept protein the same. I'm going to test this for 2 weeks and see how I respond.

Yesterday was rest day. Today was my hour long hiit class. It was difficult tonight, my mouth was very dry and I was extremely thirsty. My water intake today during the day wasn't as much as usual which is probably the cause.

Been very busy at work so I haven't been able to get on much. My workouts lagged this week however my strength is way up. Went for my first outside run on Friday felt great other than my knee is a little sore.

Yesterday was chest/triceps
Flat bench
Warm up of 20 with just bar
10 @ 75#
8 @ 85#
8 @ 95#
5@ 105#
3 @ 110#

Dumbbell bench press
25# dumbells
Set of 10, 8 & 6

Cable high crossovers
1 set of 12
4 sets of 10
1 set of 8

Mid cable chest crossover
3 sets of 8
1 set of 6

Cable low chest raise
3 sets of 8

Cable triceps push downs
2 sets of 10
2 sets of 8

I so leverage incline bench press
90#
2 sets of 8
1 set of 7
3 sets of 6

Standing dumbbell triceps extensions
25# dumbbell
2 sets of 12
2 sets of 10

Butterfly
75#
1 set of 8
1 set of 7
1 set of 5

Finished up with 15 mind on elliptical trainer

Motivational music
90's & 2000's rap

Great workout. So your roughly a month in since your first logs. Can you and big B see a difference in your body? Can people at your gym see a difference. Im just curious because you are so focused and dialed in.

(Enrique)

Great workout. So your roughly a month in since your first logs. Can you and big B see a difference in your body? Can people at your gym see a difference. Im just curious because you are so focused and dialed in.

(Enrique)
Yes we see a difference, clearly in my upper back, my arms and chest area are leaner, and my muscles are showing more. My weight isn't budging, my lower back and abs do not seem to be doing anything just yet. I tend to wear clothes that do not show those areas and my body fluctuates all the time. I'm not going to lie this has been a struggle. But I'm hanging in there!

Great to hear. Keep getting it. You are inspiring me thats for sure. Go get em.

(Enrique)
Thank you for the encouragement!!!! I am so happy to be part of this, everyone always had my back and it just pushes me through the hard times. Much appreciated! 😊

Yea this forum and its members have honestly pushed me through some tuff times. Reading all the logs and transformations is so great. Keep posting Miss Bizz.

(Enrique)

Been very busy at work so I haven't been able to get on much. My workouts lagged this week however my strength is way up. Went for my first outside run on Friday felt great other than my knee is a little sore.

Yesterday was chest/triceps
Flat bench
Warm up of 20 with just bar
10 @ 75#
8 @ 85#
8 @ 95#
5@ 105#
3 @ 110#

Dumbbell bench press
25# dumbells
Set of 10, 8 & 6

Cable high crossovers
1 set of 12
4 sets of 10
1 set of 8

Mid cable chest crossover
3 sets of 8
1 set of 6

Cable low chest raise
3 sets of 8

Cable triceps push downs
2 sets of 10
2 sets of 8

I so leverage incline bench press
90#
2 sets of 8
1 set of 7
3 sets of 6

Standing dumbbell triceps extensions
25# dumbbell
2 sets of 12
2 sets of 10

Butterfly
75#
1 set of 8
1 set of 7
1 set of 5

Finished up with 15 mind on elliptical trainer

Motivational music
90's & 2000's rap

90's/2000s rap is the best. Been on a biggie/big L kick lately. Excellent workouts keep up the great work!

Your kicking ass MissBizz! Its only 30 days in! 1/3rd of the way through, everything is just kicking into high gear, I cant wait to see how you look at the end of this journey!
Remember though, its not about getting it, its about keeping it! =) Keep it up, so far your log may just be the #1 log ive read through so far!
Thanks Vildail!!! I still got a bit of work ahead of me lol
Sounds like your moving right along Miss Bizz. When can we expect updated pics on those guns?
Trying to get bigb to take good photos of me is like pulling teeth, his photography skills suck lol
Your conditioning is really improving! How's your physique coming along?
It's doing ok...not as much fat loss as I'd like but hey my muscles are growing and I know I'll start losing!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Updated pics. My shoulders are popping, my arms are griwing, my back is as well haven't photographed my back..yes we are missing our light switch cover lol we painted haven't put it back yet
51e2c482afbd0902fe6ae20d4cfcaf31.jpg

a4546f2d670b88074ebc8e933356c580.jpg

Top Bottom