napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Today's workout was legs...I increased on weight and reps every where..digging the RAD140!
Barbell squats
3 sets of 8 @ 115#
1 set of 6 @ 125#
1 set of 5 @ 135#
1 set of 4 @ 145#

Barbell snatch deadlifts
8 @ 105#
6 @ 105#
5 @ 105#
3 @ 115#

Leg press
1 set of 8 @210#
3 sets of 6 @ 210#

Leg extension
1 set of 10 @90#
3 sets of 8 @ 90#
2 sets of 6 @90#

Pile squats with 25# plate
4 sets of 8

Standing gluten kickback
4 sets of 8 each leg @60#

Finished up with 15 min on elliptical

There we go! Now you're talking my music, how'd you go from rap to blues folk or whatever it was hahaha. You're doing great as well 😊

As you probably know hip hop has taken a turn for the worse in the 2010's and one of my buddies turned me onto bluegrass/country/string band music lol. I honestly can't stand the mumble rap/trap music that most artists put out nowadays. It has no real content in my opinion. If I'm listening to rap its probably old eminem, biggie, big l, or local Detroit/MI stuff. I like Lil Dicky too but he's more for laughs haha

As you probably know hip hop has taken a turn for the worse in the 2010's and one of my buddies turned me onto bluegrass/country/string band music lol. I honestly can't stand the mumble rap/trap music that most artists put out nowadays. It has no real content in my opinion. If I'm listening to rap its probably old eminem, biggie, big l, or local Detroit/MI stuff. I like Lil Dicky too but he's more for laughs haha
Yeah I don't do much current rap or hip hop everything I tend to listen to is old school.. but I do like some Lil dicky!! Lol

Miss Bizz, how are you liking the Var? I would love to try it but am a little apprehensive about it.
I'm loving the var! The pumps are great. It's my second time running it. If you're not sure sarms are a great option without the chances of negative sides. But I think you've done a few cycles of those right? Also I had a great source for my var who I trusted 100!

Last edited:
I'm in my second sarm cycle now. This time I'm taking Osta, S4, cardarine, and SR9009. After 4 weeks I wasn't seeing the strength and size gains I had last time with Rad140, so I added the Rad back in last week even though it has some negative sides for me. I'm curious about LGD 4033 and very curious about Anavar, but am worried about sourcing it. Like (I think) most women, I'm trying to add muscle and lose fat, and I also struggle with keeping my diet on point!

You are looking great - keep up the fine work!

I'm in my second sarm cycle now. This time I'm taking Osta, S4, cardarine, and SR9009. After 4 weeks I wasn't seeing the strength and size gains I had last time with Rad140, so I added the Rad back in last week even though it has some negative sides for me. I'm curious about LGD 4033 and very curious about Anavar, but am worried about sourcing it. Like (I think) most women, I'm trying to add muscle and lose fat, and I also struggle with keeping my diet on point!

You are looking great - keep up the fine work!
Since I've added the rad in my strength is through the roof...I think the rad so far has given me the most strength out of sarms. Though the var gives strength, I seen more of an increase pulling the rad in combination with it. I'm only running the rad at 10mg no sides at all. I do have slight clitoral enlargement but I had that before the rad. The var pumps can be very painful at times but that's about the only negative I've experienced. If I didn't trust my source I wouldn't be running it. I had a bad experience b4 receiving (what I believe) to have been dbol. Very bad sides from that

OK so I've been slacking on my log the last week. Last week I got in 2 workouts and then preparing for the arnolds, so my week sucked. I ate shitty over the weekend. Had a great time though.

Back at it this week full force. Meal prepped on sunday, and decided to try keto. I bought keto strips and started yesterday. I managed to stay at 9% carbs under 30g yesterday and today, with increased fats I'm still feeling ok. My plan is 2 weeks, then have a refeeds once a week unless that doesn't work for me.

Yesterday was shoulders and I kept it light on my lifts as my left shoulder has been giving me some pain

Between each set I take a 30 second rest and go again. I rest no longer than 30 seconds and I time myself to ensure I'm staying on track.

Monday
Stairstepper 35 mins
Treadmill walking 15 mins

Standing military presses 55lb
1 set of 12
1 set of 10
1 set of 8
1 set of 5

Barbell shrugs 105#
2 sets of 10
1 set of 8
1 set of 6

Dumbbell lateral raises 10#
2 sets of 8
1 set of 6

Dumbbell front raises 7.5#
3 sets of 10

Dumbbell Arnold presses 15#
2 sets of 10
1 set of 8

Overhead Dumbbell shoulder presses 120#'s
3 sets of 10
(Haha...for those who get this)

Tuesdays workout
20 min Stairstepper
6 minutes elliptical trainer

Back/biceps/abs

Air bikes

Leg raises

Alternate heal touches

100's

Tbar rows 55#

Barbell curls 45# bar only

Dumbbell bicep curls 12.5#

leverage machine iso rows 110#
Highs
Lows

Inverted rows body weight only

Hammer Dumbbell curls 15#

Cable seated rows 70#

Machine reverse Flys 60#

Machine later pull downs 70#

Last edited:
You will see remarkable results in 2 weeks of Keto, if your strict about it. Remarkable !!!! Then you'll want more! Lol

You will see remarkable results in 2 weeks of Keto, if your strict about it. Remarkable !!!! Then you'll want more! Lol
Yeah I'm thinking this is what I've needed. My body does better with less carbs anyway :) I'm definitely being strict and am very focused...

OK so I've been slacking on my log the last week. Last week I got in 2 workouts and then preparing for the arnolds, so my week sucked. I ate shitty over the weekend. Had a great time though.

Back at it this week full force. Meal prepped on sunday, and decided to try keto. I bought keto strips and started yesterday. I managed to stay at 9% carbs under 30g yesterday and today, with increased fats I'm still feeling ok. My plan is 2 weeks, then have a refeeds once a week unless that doesn't work for me.

Yesterday was shoulders and I kept it light on my lifts as my left shoulder has been giving me some pain

Between each set I take a 30 second rest and go again. I rest no longer than 30 seconds and I time myself to ensure I'm staying on track.

Monday
Stairstepper 35 mins
Treadmill walking 15 mins

Standing military presses 55lb
1 set of 12
1 set of 10
1 set of 8
1 set of 5

Barbell shrugs 105#
2 sets of 10
1 set of 8
1 set of 6

Dumbbell lateral raises 10#
2 sets of 8
1 set of 6

Dumbbell front raises 7.5#
3 sets of 10

Dumbbell Arnold presses 15#
2 sets of 10
1 set of 8

Overhead Dumbbell shoulder presses 120#'s
3 sets of 10
(Haha...for those who get this)

Tuesdays workout
20 min Stairstepper
6 minutes elliptical trainer

Back/biceps/abs

Air bikes

Leg raises

Alternate heal touches

100's

Tbar rows 55#

Barbell curls 45# bar only

Dumbbell bicep curls 12.5#

leverage machine iso rows 110#
Highs
Lows

Inverted rows body weight only

Hammer Dumbbell curls 15#

Cable seated rows 70#

Machine reverse Flys 60#

Machine later pull downs 70#

Keto will give you phenomenal results. I have been on Keto for 7 weeks and I lost 10 pounds mostly water weight. The first 2-3 weeks are rough but hang in there. Make sure you get sodium potassium and magnesium or you will feel the so called Keto flu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keto will give you phenomenal results. I have been on Keto for 7 weeks and I lost 10 pounds mostly water weight. The first 2-3 weeks are rough but hang in there. Make sure you get sodium potassium and magnesium or you will feel the so called Keto flu

I'm ready for results already hahaha j/k
Thanks for the tips. My sodium intake is good, but potassium with this isn't very easy so I'm taking a potassium supplement. I didn't even think about magnesium, I'll have to get a supplement.

I'm ready for results already hahaha j/k
Thanks for the tips. My sodium intake is good, but potassium with this isn't very easy so I'm taking a potassium supplement. I didn't even think about magnesium, I'll have to get a supplement.

Sodium needs to be a little more then normal as with Keto once your body gets rid of glucose your kidneys will start to flush out the sodium Have 2 avocados a day for potassium a lot of green leafy veggies spinach mushrooms
Etc also don't count fiber as carbs go with the net carbs.

Sodium needs to be a little more then normal as with Keto once your body gets rid of glucose your kidneys will start to flush out the sodium Have 2 avocados a day for potassium a lot of green leafy veggies spinach mushrooms
Etc also don't count fiber as carbs go with the net carbs.

OK got it with the sodium. I had a half of an avocado today and a cup of Brussels prouts those 2 things put me at I believe 28g of carbs. I'm just logging in myfitnesspal. I'm not sure how I could fit that much avocado in?? Is it because of net carbs?
Fuck..nevermind. macro breakdown on myfitnesspal is not net carbs I have to check my nutrition and subtract the fiber for net carbs. Fuck I could have had avocado on my dinner!!!

Last edited:

Only 10 lbs man, in 7 weeks. I just started my buddy on it, he's lost 7 in less than 2. You must be in good shape already???

Only 10 lbs man, in 7 weeks. I just started my buddy on it, he's lost 7 in less than 2. You must be in good shape already???

Yeah I'm in good shape plus remember the first 2 weeks will be only water weight then it will goto to 1-2 lbs a week. It's about calories I like Keto for me because it's easier diet for me adhere to

OK got it with the sodium. I had a half of an avocado today and a cup of Brussels prouts those 2 things put me at I believe 28g of carbs. I'm just logging in myfitnesspal. I'm not sure how I could fit that much avocado in?? Is it because of net carbs?
Fuck..nevermind. macro breakdown on myfitnesspal is not net carbs I have to check my nutrition and subtract the fiber for net carbs. Fuck I could have had avocado on my dinner!!!

Yep net carbs, electrolytes are important on Keto. Drink plenty of water also. I eat almost the same it's boring but it keeps me satisfied. I'm never hungry. Any questions I'm here for you MissB

Yep net carbs, electrolytes are important on Keto. Drink plenty of water also. I eat almost the same it's boring but it keeps me satisfied. I'm never hungry. Any questions I'm here for you MissB

Got it!!! Thank you for all the tips and you know I'll reach out! I appreciate all the help with this. I pinned some recipe ideas on pinterest..so I may get a little creative lol...this morning I'm feeling a little low on wnergy, but I haven't ate yet so we will see how the day goes

Got it!!! Thank you for all the tips and you know I'll reach out! I appreciate all the help with this. I pinned some recipe ideas on pinterest..so I may get a little creative lol...this morning I'm feeling a little low on wnergy, but I haven't ate yet so we will see how the day goes

Try bulletproof coffee
1 tablespoon butter (KerryGold brand) 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
Stevia sweetener if you like coffee sweet
Place brewed coffee with all ingredients in a nutribullet or blender blend it and wahla energy all day

Try bulletproof coffee
1 tablespoon butter (KerryGold brand) 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
Stevia sweetener if you like coffee sweet
Place brewed coffee with all ingredients in a nutribullet or blender blend it and wahla energy all day

I will try this tomorrow morning. I need to buy heavy whipping cream 😊😊 Thanks so much!!!

Top Bottom