napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Just have fun and experiment, learning new routines and exercises can be daunting especially when we get comfortable, but if you feel stagnant or bored at all just find something new to try! Your doing great and if you want to try keto I say go for it!
The thing is Keto IS effective for fat loss, its just not practical for a long term lifestyle change, but its a tool, and can be utilized IMHO.
I love my workouts, and I'm always up for switching things, I need to figure out my diet more than anything. Badically trial and error. 2 weeks in the oatmeal. I weighed myself yeah I'm up 3 pounds...so now I'm gonna try 1/4 cup instead of 1/2 a cup...and I'm shooting for no cheat meals.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm on a keto diet at the beginning it's hard but after 3 weeks you get use to it. The problem with ppl
Failing Keto is because Carbs sugar are addicting. Once you get over the adaptation it's smooth sailing. I will say Keto works wonders for me example. I eat 2000 calories cutting low fat diet I lose weight but when I run 2000 kcal Keto high fat moderate protein no carbs what a difference the fat loss for me works better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah after your thread and talking to you I thought about attempting it my last 6 weeks. I gotta see if it works for me and I won't know if I don't try. I'm waiting for this hiit class I'm taking to be over before I attempt since I know it'll effect my energy

Yeah after your thread and talking to you I thought about attempting it my last 6 weeks. I gotta see if it works for me and I won't know if I don't try. I'm waiting for this hiit class I'm taking to be over before I attempt since I know it'll effect my energy

The energy will drop for sure so will your strength but believe me it comes back once your body starts using fat for energy. You will wake up and be like holy shit I feel great lol

Holy shit...now that's what I'm talking about!!!! That's more of my music taste at this point in life lol

I don't like the mumble artist cuz to me they are artists not rappers there is a difference between MC and artist.

The energy will drop for sure so will your strength but believe me it comes back once your body starts using fat for energy. You will wake up and be like holy shit I feel great lol

Nice!! I just need to figure out my meals etc. It's going to be hard for me with higher fats at 1200 calories?? I have more reading to do lol

I know I'm confusing.

BMR is calories you need to function properly you need to
For example, if your BMR is 1600 and you are lightly active during the day then your daily calorie requirements are: 1600 x 1.375 = 2200 kcal per day. 2200 calories are needed so that you maintain your current weight.

BMR is calories you need to function properly you need to
For example, if your BMR is 1600 and you are lightly active during the day then your daily calorie requirements are: 1600 x 1.375 = 2200 kcal per day. 2200 calories are needed so that you maintain your current weight.

Right...and it tells me for fat loss I need 2011... so from there is where I can go in a deficit right? So technically if I don't go over 500 calorie deficit I should be at 1600 calories..

Last edited:
Right...and it tells me for fat loss I need 2011... so from there is where I can go in a deficit right? So technically if I don't go over 500 calorie deficit I should be at 1600 calories..

Yep

I would start at 300 deficient and do cardio you don't want to start in a larger deficit because if you stall you can't cut anymore calories.

Top Bottom