napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycles bloods came back, Intresting!

21infantry

Well not a complete blood work as it was my annual physical. My enzymes where normal and my cholesterol was high normal as well, this is coming off TBol at 50mg for 30 days just 7 days before the test was done. So this makes me wonder two things, orals don't effect me horribly or TBol is a very mild oral. What other numbers should I be looking for the effects of orals. All numbers came back in range.

Well not a complete blood work as it was my annual physical. My enzymes where normal and my cholesterol was high normal as well, this is coming off TBol at 50mg for 30 days just 7 days before the test was done. So this makes me wonder two things, orals don't effect me horribly or TBol is a very mild oral. What other numbers should I be looking for the effects of orals. All numbers came back in range.

The main thing obviously for orals is going to be AST and ALT for liver enzymes as well as HDL and LDL on your lipids. I would also be looking at RBC and hematocrit.

The main thing obviously for orals is going to be AST and ALT for liver enzymes as well as HDL and LDL on your lipids. I would also be looking at RBC and hematocrit.

Thanks Rock, don't see hematocrit on there. RBC is 5.1 AST 36 ALT 48, my AST and ALT are actually lower then normal I ushally bust over the normal range. I see a Sports Medicine doctor that told me that normal levels really don't apply to BB and strength athletes and that most doctors in the know have a unofficial ALT and AST levels that are actually quite a bit higher then normal. Told me he considers my AST and ALT very low for somebody who trains 4 to 5 days a week heavy.

Top Bottom