napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mid Cycle Bloodwork

I'm definitely going to...no doubt about it...and guys, some of us aren't very green with all this, we know...it's a certain feeling compared to another...but the bloods will show it regardless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep us updated man

Please don't flame the messenger....

But there is just some really bad information being bantered about

There a a hundred variables involved here...but let's set the record straight on one of them

After 6 weeks of 500mg Test...your natural test production is shut down
The op's natural test "starting" level has no bearing on his current blood serum concentration

Again..I'm not suggesting anything in regards to the op's results....just that his natural test level is irrelevant

Please don't flame the messenger....

But there is just some really bad information being bantered about

There a a hundred variables involved here...but let's set the record straight on one of them

After 6 weeks of 500mg Test...your natural test production is shut down
The op's natural test "starting" level has no bearing on his current blood serum concentration

Again..I'm not suggesting anything in regards to the op's results....just that his natural test level is irrelevant

I completely agree...there's a major red flag with all of this....

You think the op is lying about his test results?
It would not have been the first time I seen this happen. If I tested myself right now I wouldn't be surprised to see a number easily around 4000-5000 considering the amounts I'm injecting, but it would he very easy to not take anything else for a week straight, get bloods, post them online and bam, my numbers are 1000-1500 even though I claim to be taking 750mg Test a week. Its not all too difficult. I mean, if they guy had precycle bloods with dates and at least claimed to take a certain amount (that still is impossible to be certain about) and then get mid cycle bloods also dated it might be different.

All we see is a piece if paper with test values. Not even the half empty bottle of test....if I was Phurious I'd demand to see a lot more even if it was off the open boards....and if I was going to accuse a source I'd have much more solid proof before I posted online and called him out. Never have I ordered from Phurious and I'm not trying to defend him exactly. Just saying what I see, I hate to accuse or even think of anyone as a scammer. But you see it all to often nowadays.

It would not have been the first time I seen this happen. If I tested myself right now I wouldn't be surprised to see a number easily around 4000-5000 considering the amounts I'm injecting, but it would he very easy to not take anything else for a week straight, get bloods, post them online and bam, my numbers are 1000-1500 even though I claim to be taking 750mg Test a week. Its not all too difficult. I mean, if they guy had precycle bloods with dates and at least claimed to take a certain amount (that still is impossible to be certain about) and then get mid cycle bloods also dated it might be different.

All we see is a piece if paper with test values. Not even the half empty bottle of test....if I was Phurious I'd demand to see a lot more even if it was off the open boards....and if I was going to accuse a source I'd have much more solid proof before I posted online and called him out. Never have I ordered from Phurious and I'm not trying to defend him exactly. Just saying what I see, I hate to accuse or even think of anyone as a scammer. But you see it all to often nowadays.

It is what it is. So he wanted a redund i said ok and that it would be a minute to process that. But what proof could he really provide he already admitted his test and free test were extremly low prior to using my gear. But no point in arguing ill just refund him.

PHURIOUS

It is what it is. So he wanted a redund i said ok and that it would be a minute to process that. But what proof could he really provide he already admitted his test and free test were extremly low prior to using my gear. But no point in arguing ill just refund him.

PHURIOUS

Phurious you said you've done lab maxes. Why don't you post them up??

Very good tren..yea p, post'em...

You dont control me although im sure u wish u could. Ive posted them go look around for yourself. Im not your errand boy. You alredy got locked pit of two threads you going for the hat trick? By all means be my guest. Im done w you and trenrage. You both need to go get some knowledge before coming at someone more knowedgable

PHURIOUS

Just want you to do and make things right..

I have to anyone who came to me. If they dont tell me how can i fix it. I cant. Im not going to do anything to anyone thats just rediculous if they email me ill fix it. Happy to fix it.

PHURIOUS

I did my homework too... I saw it earlier...

You saw what a place that is known for doing that to spurces who try to sell there gimme a break. Its all been said before u arnt saying anything knew yet im still here. Why cause its all bullshit.

PHURIOUS

Anyway whatever im getting back to real life now. If anyone has a true problem they should email me to get it fixed. If they dont then thats on THEM.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom