napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mid Cycle Bloodwork

He isn't injecting right or something? I'll be interested in seeing all this get worked on and for a redraw

The redeaw really wouldnt matter. Probly same result if he is a slow responder or non responder.

PHURIOUS

I still feel like his numbers should be higher

His test number was like 238 and free test was extremly low. So he had to make a raise in numbers just to register normal t the. Progress. His numbers were 6x u want 7-10. When u have low t that number will be off.

My bloods are always right on target for 10x most times. So it happens

PHURIOUS

But even at 6 weeks into his cycle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he has a natural testosterone issue absolutly.

The same thing happened to the guy who had alow blood test on my cyp and i replaced his vials and then he wrote me back a while later and said he was sorry that it wasnt the gear because he went on dr perscribed cyp and his numbers game back terrible cause he was a non responder it happens. Either way me and the op are working on this for him to get him in a good spot so lets leave it at that

PHURIOUS

Ok almighty phurious we shall leave it at that, God forbid someone calls your shit out..

Ok almighty phurious we shall leave it at that, God forbid someone calls your shit out..

Is someone doing that? I havnt heard that. Also arnt u a customer and so is trenrage. Huh weird.

Ask anybody what im saying is right.

PHURIOUS

No I'm not a customer and never will be, I simply won a contest...and I keep getting emails about your business practices, so I'm the guy who's willing to say something about it...

No I'm not a customer and never will be, I simply won a contest...and I keep getting emails about your business practices, so I'm the guy who's willing to say something about it...

Well by all means spwak on it son. But you will be speaking to yourself cause im done if u got nothing better to do than bang keys have at it im gonna go enjoy my night peace

PHURIOUS

You act as if you're doing favors for people when they buy things from you and then the turnaround is unreal, in fact, it doesn't even exist...

And for real too, I've been using your test prop/TNE blend; I personally think it's bunk...

we'll see if anyone else does bloods on phurious. I've liked his tren when I've ran it but these test numbers don't look good

And for real too, I've been using your test prop/TNE blend; I personally think it's bunk...

Good thing it was free then huh? Lol.

You enjoy ur rant bro. Have a great night

PHURIOUS

I'm runnin' it at 100mg prop/50 TNE a day, I've tried higher and honestly.......no difference...

So I get all these emails about you, and besides all the obvious major themes...these guys don't realize there are a ton of other legit sources out there with great gear at great prices that are cordial, nice, honest, incredibly generous, and are never MIA with orders...your arrogance my friend is your downfall..

I'm definitely going to...no doubt about it...and guys, some of us aren't very green with all this, we know...it's a certain feeling compared to another...but the bloods will show it regardless...

Top Bottom