napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid Cycle Bloodwork w/ Organ ST

Peso

Decided to kick off a new thread versus follow up on post from earlier in week. I am 6 weeks through the following bulk cycle:
1-13 / Test E (500)
1-13 / Deca (250)
1-2 / dbol (40)(didn't like the water, shut it down after 2 weeks)
8-13 / Winstrol (30)

Have been taking Organ ST since day one, definitely noticed the difference on cycle thus far, feel great. Bloodwork pre cycle and at 6 weeks below. Notice Organ ST actually lowered a handful of values!

Blood pressure not typically an issue for me on cycle but was 116/70.

Pre Cycle BW Mid Cycle BW
MCV - 99 102 (79-97fL)
MCH - 36.2 36 (26.6-33.0 pg)
MCHC - 36.6 35.1 (31.5-35.7 g/dL)
BUN - 20 21 (6-24 mg/dL)
Glucose - 95 74 (65-99 mg/dL)
A/G Ratio - 2.5 1.9 (1.2-2.2)
AST - 17 43 (0-40 IU/L)
ALT - 20 35 (0-44 IU/L)
Test - 702 >1500
LH - 14.4 <0.2 (1.7-8.6mIU/mL)
FSH - 4.0 <0.2 (1.5-12.4mIU/mL)
Prolactin - 7.5 2.9 (4.0-15.2 ng/mL)
Estradiol - 16.0 118.8 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL)

Respective to prolactin / estradiol:
I am taking caber .5 e3d (1mg/wk). Prolactin is very low and obviously not a concern. Should I stop the caber completely or decrease to .25 e3d?
I am taking aromasin 12.5 eod. Didn't expect this high of value as I feel great and have not noticed any sides. This is obviously very high, should I go to 12.5 ed or 25 eod?

Making great gains, horrible night sweats which I attribute to the test and now the high estrogen. Any / all feedback is appreciated and welcomed.

Very satisfied with ORGAN ST and definitely living up to expectations.

Your estrogen is ridiculous. Ast is still high. 4 weeks after dbol right? U need to hit aromasin ed for a few days. Prolactin is in check because of caber but it will rise with that estro sky high like that

were you running an ai here bro? your estrogen is kind of concerning... everything else looks good.. alt and ast always rise but for being on an oral, they look good but your estrogen is concerning...

Yup. 4 weeks since dbol. Yes estrogen is ridiculous. Maybe i have bunk aromasin. Will go to aromasin 25mg ed and see what happens. Will change product as well.
Other than horrible nite sweats tho i feel great. As i said, didnt expect that. Actually thought might be low if anything.
Respective to AST, any thoughts?
Stick with Caber at .5 even tho prolactin is low?

Thanks

I have no idea what's causing night sweats with that cycle, but definitely work on that estrogen, switch brands or whatever u got to do. Ast will come down eventually until u run that winstrol

I will go to a diff brand st 25 ed. I’m assuming that is as high as i can go to remedy?
Still odd to me as i have literally no sides with it that high.

I will go to a diff brand st 25 ed. I’m assuming that is as high as i can go to remedy?
Still odd to me as i have literally no sides with it that high.
you wouldnt want to exceed 25 mg per day with it... thats pretty high and its not uncommon to have no sides and still have it elevated and thats why bloodwork is so important but i think its safe to say the brand you have now its not doing its job...

you wouldnt want to exceed 25 mg per day with it... thats pretty high and its not uncommon to have no sides and still have it elevated and thats why bloodwork is so important but i think its safe to say the brand you have now its not doing its job...

Thanks bro for the advice. I have pfizer on hand as well and will run that at 25mg ed for a few weeks and have bloods checked again. Assuming you would have suggested but I have read that a short dose of Nolva might help, also increase fh and lsh?

Thanks bro for the advice. I have pfizer on hand as well and will run that at 25mg ed for a few weeks and have bloods checked again. Assuming you would have suggested but I have read that a short dose of Nolva might help, also increase fh and lsh?
nolva is an estrogen blocker, NOT an inhibitor so it will block further estrogen but wont kill anything you have now...

Everything looks great bud all things considered, except that estrogen. Run that aromasin ED for a while and that should help being it down.

thanks again for posting bloodwork brother... thats extremely helpful!

Absolutely bro, nothing but impressed with ORGAN ST and the bloods validate its value! I am continuing with it throughout my cycle and pct and will have post bloods to contribute as well for a full view of pre-mid-post.

Everything looks great bud all things considered, except that estrogen. Run that aromasin ED for a while and that should help being it down.

Appreciate the feedback Rick, I am going to run it at 25ed for 2 weeks and get bloods prior to beginning winny. As winny doesn't convert to estrogen I am assuming I can still proceed with that plan?

Absolutely bro, nothing but impressed with ORGAN ST and the bloods validate its value! I am continuing with it throughout my cycle and pct and will have post bloods to contribute as well for a full view of pre-mid-post.
excellent brother, im looking forward to it!

So I changed brands and have been running 25mg ed for last 6 days. Today went to 12.5mg ed. It has been a week since blood work. I have noticed that i've trimmed down a bit around my mid section, assuming that extra weight was a result of the high estro.

Question, when should I have my bloods drawn again? at 2 weeks? Want to determine the appropriate aromasin dosage for the remainder of the my cycle.
Also, do you still suggest giving blood?

Cheers brothas

Follow up post. As I stated above, my estrogen was sky high when tested on January 4th, 118.8 (7.6-42.6 pg/ml). My prolactin was low 2.9 (4.0-15.2 ng/ml).
I was on an AI but believe it was no good, recent blood results confirm it was my AI. I changed brands and increased the aromasin for one week to 25 ed, than went to 12.5 eod, also decreased my caber to .25 e3d.
Blood results as of yesterday, January 24th.
Estrogen - 74.1 (7.6-42.6 pg/ml) Prolactin - 6.0 (4.0-15.2 ng/ml)
Prolactin is in normal range.
Estrogen is obviously still high.
My plan is to begin 25mg Aromasin ed for the next week and than to 12.5 eod, keep Caber the same at .25 e3d.
I saw a 44 pg/ml decrease in my estrogren in 3 weeks with this dosage. If I can drop 44pg/ml again I would be in a good position with regards to estrogen.

Could I run 25mg Aromasin for 2 weeks instead of one before going to 12.5mg eod and probably get the same decrease in estrogen?

Top Bottom