napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP is Open

You need to look at the comcentrations! For instance, if one bisl is 25g/Ml it means each 1illiter contains 25g of med inside! Mow it your other says 12.5g/Ml, then you would need 2 Ml to match your 25g dose, meaning you need 1Ml of 25 plus 2 Ml of 12.5 g for a total of 3 Ml!!! Make sense? I can not know the medical concentration of what you are usung, so olease read the label!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to look at the comcentrations! For instance, if one bisl is 25g/Ml it means each 1illiter contains 25g of med inside! Mow it your other says 12.5g/Ml, then you would need 2 Ml to match your 25g dose, meaning you need 1Ml of 25 plus 2 Ml of 12.5 g for a total of 3 Ml!!! Make sense? I can not know the medical concentration of what you are usung, so olease read the label!

I think you mis-understood the question. I am referring to the PCT listed on Thin D's original post. If both nolva and clinic are mixed, how do I know I'm getting the appropriate amount of each?

I think you mis-understood the question. I am referring to the PCT listed on Thin D's original post. If both nolva and clinic are mixed, how do I know I'm getting the appropriate amount of each?

Analogy: you take 20 cc of vodka and 10 cc of gin. Mix in a bottle. Now if you shake it up to evenly mix the mixture every cc would have twice as much vodka as gin, correct.

So if you took the now 30cc volume of mixture and poured out 15 cc you would have mixture of 10 vodka/5 gin. 5 cc would give you 3.33 vodka/1.66 gin etc.

Just looked at price list. Seems like each cc (ml) contains 25 mg clo and 20 nolva hence description of 45 mg/ml.

Correct me if Im wrong, Thin

Last edited:
Analogy: you take 20 cc of vodka and 10 cc of gin. Mix in a bottle. Now if you shake it up to evenly mix the mixture every cc would have twice as much vodka as gin, correct.

So if you took the now 30cc volume of mixture and poured out 15 cc you would have mixture of 10 vodka/5 gin. 5 cc would give you 3.33 vodka/1.66 gin etc.

Just looked at price list. Seems like each cc (ml) contains 25 mg clo and 20 nolva hence description of 45 mg/ml.

Yep, that makes sense to me.

ok so how do i go about what we spoke about my dude, just interested in Clomid if able to do the same as sarmsx did 30ml 50mg/ml im good for a couple

You are absolutely correct.

Ordering first time

New to this. Please pm me to explain how to place an order. Looking for sust 250. Haven’t used in years but I’m 230 6’1 so I’d say about 12-15 10mg vials would do it. Plus nova for post. Lemme know cost. Thanks

Last edited:
12-15 vials!? how much and how long you looking to run? Need clomid for PCT and an AI as well

New to this. Please pm me to explain how to place an order. Looking for sust 250. Haven’t used in years but I’m 230 6’1 so I’d say about 12-15 10mg vials would do it. Plus nova for post. Lemme know cost. Thanks
Dude...you just joined yesterday and this is your first post.
Please read the sticky thread 'Basic etiquette for new guys'. Please and thank you.
Go easy on him guys, he did say he was new to this.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of adding a banana flavor and maybe an apple pie or cinnamon flavor to the orals.
Too bad I cant use apple pie moonshine.....or can I? lol

Apple pie moonshine would be awesome for us southern boys.

No one has ever asked for Parabolan before.
Expensive stuff dude.
Parabolan is just Tren Hex which is not something I would recommend to anyone unless you have extensive experience with Tren. Just roll with Tren Ace or Tren E which is commonly available.

Aromasin, winny, var and tren e are out of stock....most stuff is low in stock.
Restocking is getting tough as hell out there ya'll. A restocking shutdown is unavoidable at this point.

Last edited:
Aromasin, winny, var and tren e are out of stock....most stuff is low in stock.
Restocking is getting tough as hell out there ya'll. A restocking shutdown is unavoidable at this point.

Alright bro. Just let us know when we can order. That Tren A looks yummy for my next cycle.

Top Bottom