napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Messed up with steroids

saltose

Dylan I've recently found your videos.. what a great help.. question is i messed up bad when I was young and dumb. Took steroids on and off for a few years when young. Didn't know anything at all about pct. Suffered for about 10 years with depression and anxiety which now I have realized was due to no pct. I've finally got myself back in the gym.. been looking at trying sarms would a pct help me aswell to try get back to normal

go to your doctor, and get bloods. before you do anything. you might be able to get legit TRT, then stack them with sarms and you will be loving life!!

Dylan I've recently found your videos.. what a great help.. question is i messed up bad when I was young and dumb. Took steroids on and off for a few years when young. Didn't know anything at all about pct. Suffered for about 10 years with depression and anxiety which now I have realized was due to no pct. I've finally got myself back in the gym.. been looking at trying sarms would a pct help me aswell to try get back to normal

in theory, absolutely but you need to get bloodwork done first to see where all your levels are at and then i can give you the proper recommendation... here is a link for the blood test you need... or you can go to your doctor... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Is anxiety and depression the only problems you are having? Any issues with libido, motivation, energy, etc? Your first thing to do is get bloodwork and go from there. Right now everything is speculation without it. I would think after 10 years your body would have normalized by now, but the only way to know hat is going on and if you have any hormonal issues is by getting that bloodwork done

Top Bottom