napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mental Protein Bar and a dash of Thank You from The 44

44YOGearHead

Thursday is upon us and it's a good thing and an indication that the weekend and my off days are fast approaching. That is the one thing that makes my weekends kind of suck. I like to train, but know that rest is necessary... unfortunately. I'm pretty blessed in the fact that being on this forum has allowed me to become kin with several of you (who knew The 44 would become so many of your 'Black Friend' you can claim to have at awkward moments- joking) and at the same time I have met some folks that have impacted my life as well, made some bonds that are thicker than the lead paint eating blood/marriage ties I have now professing to be related to me. I get some of the coolest PM's, I get shit so funny that literally I have to pinch my ass cheeks together sometimes it's so hilarious. I find it kinda cool that you guys fucking motivate me in so many ways. Seriously, you may not have seen it that way, but a lot of you make me better in so many ways it fucking wakes me up each day and I'm thankful to have you all as friends willing to partake in my quest for sanity, or lack thereof. You all are inspirational and I wanted to take a moment to say "THANKS FUCKERS" as enthusiastically as humanly possible. I'm gonna go hit the gym here in a few moments after I put on my 44 suit of armor so I can go upper cut that beeeeyatch in the mouth and tell it Daddy is Home. Thank you guys for being who and what you are.

*Disclaimer: Just because The 44 has expressed his kinder, gentler side please do not assume he is prone to bouts of emotional displays, sensitivity, or giving a fuck unless clearly expressed by The 44 himself. The 44 simply wished to impart his thanks upon you all so that the natural production of blood, sweat and tears in the gym can continue thru attrition of the weak and feeble. The 44 still has two willful purposes in the gym and they both involve a fair amount of inherent danger, please maintain safe distances from The 44 as he is like a caramel chocolate coated Grizzly Bear waking after hibernation... the fucker is hungry for dem' gainz. #120's, #10% Mofo's....

The feeling is mutual bro. Your attitude in general towards achieving things has really helped me not generate any excuses and just kick ass. Great post bro.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

LMFAO Love it! sincere. yet 44 style. My "Black Friend at awkward moments" almost pissed myself. I feel the same way, No one else in my life's circle shares my passion for lifting, My goals and the Comradery here is what keeps me going. Very motivational!! " #Working towards the 120 club"

The feeling is mutual bro. Your attitude in general towards achieving things has really helped me not generate any excuses and just kick ass. Great post bro.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Boom, excuses are for bitches bro.

Thursday is upon us and it's a good thing and an indication that the weekend and my off days are fast approaching. That is the one thing that makes my weekends kind of suck. I like to train, but know that rest is necessary... unfortunately. I'm pretty blessed in the fact that being on this forum has allowed me to become kin with several of you (who knew The 44 would become so many of your 'Black Friend' you can claim to have at awkward moments- joking) and at the same time I have met some folks that have impacted my life as well, made some bonds that are thicker than the lead paint eating blood/marriage ties I have now professing to be related to me. I get some of the coolest PM's, I get shit so funny that literally I have to pinch my ass cheeks together sometimes it's so hilarious. I find it kinda cool that you guys fucking motivate me in so many ways. Seriously, you may not have seen it that way, but a lot of you make me better in so many ways it fucking wakes me up each day and I'm thankful to have you all as friends willing to partake in my quest for sanity, or lack thereof. You all are inspirational and I wanted to take a moment to say "THANKS FUCKERS" as enthusiastically as humanly possible. I'm gonna go hit the gym here in a few moments after I put on my 44 suit of armor so I can go upper cut that beeeeyatch in the mouth and tell it Daddy is Home. Thank you guys for being who and what you are.

*Disclaimer: Just because The 44 has expressed his kinder, gentler side please do not assume he is prone to bouts of emotional displays, sensitivity, or giving a fuck unless clearly expressed by The 44 himself. The 44 simply wished to impart his thanks upon you all so that the natural production of blood, sweat and tears in the gym can continue thru attrition of the weak and feeble. The 44 still has two willful purposes in the gym and they both involve a fair amount of inherent danger, please maintain safe distances from The 44 as he is like a caramel chocolate coated Grizzly Bear waking after hibernation... the fucker is hungry for dem' gainz. #120's, #10% Mofo's....

LOL

Yes, don't mistake your kindness as a sign of weakness.

Your posts are some of my favorite to read 44. They are all either very informative, inspirational, simply fucking funny. You bring a lot to the forum dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sound like somebody "got some" this morning. :D

Seriously bro,It's nice to see you happy & not going all ape shit about something(not that it's bad to vent).You've inspired me in more ways than you could know & it sucks to see you mad all the time.This gotta be in my top 5 best threads from you.Keep killin it brother!

Sound like somebody "got some" this morning. :D

Seriously bro,It's nice to see you happy & not going all ape shit about something(not that it's bad to vent).You've inspired me in more ways than you could know & it sucks to see you mad all the time.This gotta be in my top 5 best threads from you.Keep killin it brother!

Thanks bro... amazing how the absence of #10% has somehow alleviated 99% of my anger issues lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom