napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MENT vs Tren Cbbram

You're welcome brothers. I understand these experiences can vary from person to person but it's definitely interesting for sure. Both of these compounds are no fucking joke.

I’m made estrogen prone I think so I guess I can’t run it sounded great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're gyno prone I would avoid it. If you can handle Dbol it's worth a try. Just don't slack on your AI.

If you're gyno prone I would avoid it. If you can handle Dbol it's worth a try. Just don't slack on your AI.

Never ran either was just to nervous about the dbol as well I have never got gyno we’re it even hurt just had puffy pecks when estrogen was at 57 before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prostate sides..

Winner - - - - Tren

MENT knocked my prostate into an oblivion. Every time I ran it I swore I wouldn't again but I did eventually. Tren did give me prostate sides but not on the level of MENT.

Acne...

Winner - - - - Tren

I had more Acne on cycle with MENT than Tren. To me MENT seems like a dirty wet Tren.

For the record the worst acne I have ever had on cycle and after is from Deca. I'll never run it again.

Thanks for taking the time to write this up cbram. I still don't think I have it in me to try either of these compounds. One thing cbram, can you let us know the doses you had used on both Ment and Tren? I think Ment Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to write this up cbram. I still don't think I have it in me to try either of these compounds. One thing cbram, can you let us know the doses you had used on both Ment and Tren? I think Ment Thanks!
You're welcome...

I experimented up and down a little bit but 350-400mg was the average dosage for each compound. With Tren I ran Test even (1:1) and with MENT I kept my Test at TRT level.

I ran Test 2:1 with Tren briefly but not longer than a week. I later added Caber which kept prolactin sides under control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sry for bumping up this old thread, i know everyone is different but what was your AI protocol while running 50 mg of ment/day? did you require letro or aromasin was enough

Sry for bumping up this old thread, i know everyone is different but what was your AI protocol while running 50 mg of ment/day? did you require letro or aromasin was enough
Aromasin 25mg every day. Letro definitely can be considered but I haven't tried it yet.

i havent used it and there's no cookie cutter answer... my best advice is to monitor it VERY VERY closely because you are going to hard pressed to find anything that converts to estrogen like ment does... if you are estrogen prone, i would avoid it altogether but if you want to give it a run, its pretty much a guarantee you will need much more ai doses than normal

Top Bottom