napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Men's Physique Off Season Lean Bulk Cycle

builder96

So I'm needing some suggestions for a 20 week lean bulk cycle. I'm 6'0 180, 12%bf. I'm looking to add quite a bit of size and aesthetic looks. I've got the tiny waist and the wide shoulders,back etc... Once I put on more size the contest is in may which gives me plenty of time for prep.
I'm thinking of the following:
600mg Test ew
600mg EQ ew
NPP 100mg EOD
Tbol 60mg ed
Obviously this is just an idea. Open to all suggestions.

Re: RE: Men's Physique Off Season Lean Bulk Cycle

builder96 said:
So I'm needing some suggestions for a 20 week lean bulk cycle. I'm 6'0 180, 12%bf. I'm looking to add quite a bit of size and aesthetic looks. I've got the tiny waist and the wide shoulders,back etc... Once I put on more size the contest is in may which gives me plenty of time for prep.
600mg Test ew
600mg EQ ew
NPP 100mg EOD
Tbol 60mg ed
That can be a great lean bulker buddy. I would even consider adding in some sarms to enhance it further.

Do you have any pics of your current condition so I can help advise you better for contest preparation?

RickRock said:
builder96 said:
600mg Test ew
600mg EQ ew
NPP 100mg EOD
Tbol 60mg ed
That can be a great lean bulker buddy. I would even consider adding in some sarms to enhance it further.

Do you have any pics of your current condition so I can help advise you better for contest preparation?

What should my cals be at for this bulk do you think? 4000-4300? And what do you think the estimated gain will be?

NPP for twenty weeks sound brutal. You don't mind the pinning? I would honestly do tren enanthate or parabolan at about 150mg a week with mast at 600 and test at about 300 if I were you. But Id keep it at around 16 weeks max if I were you. Or drop the tren at week 12 and switch to NPP. I also wouldn't do tbol for 20 weeks. That's too long IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But beware that's an aggressive cycle at least for me, meaning very androgenic. Mast and Tren together make me a monster. The EQ is a great addition and I would do the tbol at the end as well.

builder96 said:
RickRock said:
builder96 said:
600mg Test ew
600mg EQ ew
NPP 100mg EOD
Tbol 60mg ed

What should my cals be at for this bulk do you think? 4000-4300? And what do you think the estimated gain will be?

Click on diet and nutition then nutrition and training. Read 'Macros" and "clean bulking diet.."
I don't know about using npp. What is your thinking that you want to do all of that pinning? You could just up the eq and drop the npp..unless you are a needle guy! I always ask about feelings on the needle, because some are not so fond of them, and some dont mind..then freaks like me..like them

drb_iac said:
builder96 said:
RickRock said:
builder96 said:
600mg Test ew
600mg EQ ew
NPP 100mg EOD
Tbol 60mg ed

Click on diet and nutition then nutrition and training. Read 'Macros" and "clean bulking diet.."
I don't know about using npp. What is your thinking that you want to do all of that pinning? You could just up the eq and drop the npp..unless you are a needle guy! I always ask about feelings on the needle, because some are not so fond of them, and some dont mind..then freaks like me..like them

I'm not going to be running all of that for 20 weeks... LOL. Tbol for last 6 weeks... This is just an idea of dosing and compounds.

builder96 said:
RickRock said:
builder96 said:
600mg Test ew
600mg EQ ew
NPP 100mg EOD
Tbol 60mg ed

Don't ever ask the gain question bro. There's no way anybody can give you an answer on that. Everyone is different and it depends on too many factors. I can tell you that it will probably be much less than you think. Gains typically start stalling after about 8 weeks on because of Myostatin. That's when you have to come off or cruise for a while to bring it down.

As for your calories those seem extremely high for your body weight. I don't even bulk up on that amount. For lean bulking it probably should be more in the 3500-3800 range in my opinion, but that also depends on you and your metabolism. You may require more or less than that to gain. You'll just have to figure out your own range

Rr is right, no one can tell you what you will gain or really give you advice on that because it's all in your diet and training. I could tell you numbers all day long but it's up to you to hit them. I think at 6' and 180 pounds you should pack on some lbs but that's just me man, i would keep your diet up and eat a lot if you have till May to be ready.

Achilles87 said:
Rr is right, no one can tell you what you will gain or really give you advice on that because it's all in your diet and training. I could tell you numbers all day long but it's up to you to hit them. I think at 6' and 180 pounds you should pack on some lbs but that's just me man, i would keep your diet up and eat a lot if you have till May to be ready.

I agree with this as well. That's why I asked for pics to be put up. Even for physique division, you may not be ready quite yet. It may be a good idea to take the next couple years to build on. There's no way you are going to add that kind of significant mass before a competition. It doesn't matter the drugs, food, training. Those are all great, but even when on point this all takes time. It just seems you have unrealisitic expectations for what you hope to gain. If you gain 10 lbs of lean mass in the next year, you have done extremely well. Most that have a good base built will gain far less. I have a good year when I gain a good 3-5 lbs of muscle in a year, but I'm a little beyond my genetic limit.

Top Bottom