napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

I dont even know what to say bro... that really means a lot to me on so many fronts.. the first being because i respect you and value your feedback... i know always been far too caught up on having fucking no body fat and just did not know how to do both so i just decided it was time to really challenge myself... do things people say i can't when i actually can, its just personal preference... plus, more than anything, i wanted to prove it to myself... i know i have a long way to go but i am happy with the accelerated rate i was able to do a lot of this... you know, it helps so much to have friends like you who say what you just said and support me... that drives me even more because i don't ever want to let anyone down and i want to be THE example on how to do this... Im a million miles from perfect but my intention is truly there and you and I have known each other long enough to know we are generally on the same page with most everything... I appreciate everything, not just what you said now but for always being a good friend over the years.. I remember having melanotan discussions with you nearly 5 years ago when I still lived in Maui... I didn't forget any of that bro... Thanks for your support!
I remember that bro haha, you were probably the only one who never made fun of my accent or called me "Tex" or anything like that. You valued the research I was doing with everything, and didn't blow it off like most would, and you always had something to add to help me improve or fine tune with my own diet and training. You, Rick, Cane, and MA took me in at a tough time in my personal life with what my family was going through, and after going through everything you did in your past, you had every right to have excuses for giving up like most people would, but you've always done nothing but support and try to help everyone you deal with, and you probably helped me more than I'll ever be able to thank you for. Not once did you ever expect anything in return, you did it out of kindness, and that makes you family for life in my book.

Just wanted you to know I still support and respect you bro, and this log is a perfect example of the hard work you put in to get the results we all seek!

Too many people out there looking to be shredded and have this type of physique and motivation, but nobody seems to want to put this type of effort into it, or put themselves in this kind of mentality. Keep up the hard work bro, you are proof it's the only way to succeed!

[email protected]

I remember that bro haha, you were probably the only one who never made fun of my accent or called me "Tex" or anything like that. You valued the research I was doing with everything, and didn't blow it off like most would, and you always had something to add to help me improve or fine tune with my own diet and training. You, Rick, Cane, and MA took me in at a tough time in my personal life with what my family was going through, and after going through everything you did in your past, you had every right to have excuses for giving up like most people would, but you've always done nothing but support and try to help everyone you deal with, and you probably helped me more than I'll ever be able to thank you for. Not once did you ever expect anything in return, you did it out of kindness, and that makes you family for life in my book.

Just wanted you to know I still support and respect you bro, and this log is a perfect example of the hard work you put in to get the results we all seek!

Too many people out there looking to be shredded and have this type of physique and motivation, but nobody seems to want to put this type of effort into it, or put themselves in this kind of mentality. Keep up the hard work bro, you are proof it's the only way to succeed!

[email protected]
brother, i liked you from the start... that was easy... the first time i talked to old Tex, i already knew we were going to be boys! you had and of course still do, even more so, an abundance of very valuable knowledge... your my boy man, always will be... Im so happy i had a great impact on you .. i remember when you were not around for some time and i was worried maybe it had something to do with me but couldn't figure it out so i was thrilled when you came back here bro... thank you for all your words, support and friendship.. its priceless to me...

I have had an amazing week of training this week... Strength increases continue to rise to unknown territory for me but im pushing through it, not backing down and not scared of any of it.. I attack it head on and will continue to do so... I am feeling so damn good right now... Its amazing because I am getting more vascular and cut yet still adding size to an extent i wasnt sure i could do and keep it this clean especially with using anadrol but i am so fucking dialed in right now, i cant explain it whatsoever.. All I know is that I am more motivated and determined for multiple reasons and I have not felt this good in a very long time... Not only that but Im in far better moods, more energy etc because im not starving every day etc... I feel like I can do so much more but I also feel like Ive made it so many years on progress in just the last few months so i am very pleased with that... I appreciate everyones continuous support and comments...

2qd8svs.jpg

153ww03.jpg

33cn9jk.jpg

Truly amazing level of discipline, hard work, positive outlook, physical transformation...i have spent 3-1/2 hours reading through your journey...such an inspiration i setup an account just to say thanks for the motivation...in 2006 i almost lost my left leg in a motorcyle accident, punctured my lung and for some unwarranted reason departed from sustaining a previous healthy lifestyle...so after 10 years (and most importantly the inspiration you provided herein), I'm posting this reply out of gratitude and heading to the gym...thanks again.

I have had an amazing week of training this week... Strength increases continue to rise to unknown territory for me but im pushing through it, not backing down and not scared of any of it.. I attack it head on and will continue to do so... I am feeling so damn good right now... Its amazing because I am getting more vascular and cut yet still adding size to an extent i wasnt sure i could do and keep it this clean especially with using anadrol but i am so fucking dialed in right now, i cant explain it whatsoever.. All I know is that I am more motivated and determined for multiple reasons and I have not felt this good in a very long time... Not only that but Im in far better moods, more energy etc because im not starving every day etc... I feel like I can do so much more but I also feel like Ive made it so many years on progress in just the last few months so i am very pleased with that... I appreciate everyones continuous support and comments...

2qd8svs.jpg

153ww03.jpg

33cn9jk.jpg

Truly amazing level of discipline, hard work, positive outlook, physical transformation...i have spent 3-1/2 hours reading through your journey...such an inspiration i setup an account just to say thanks for the motivation...in 2006 i almost lost my left leg in a motorcyle accident, punctured my lung and for some unwarranted reason departed from sustaining a previous healthy lifestyle...so after 10 years (and most importantly the inspiration you provided herein), I'm posting this reply out of gratitude and heading to the gym...thanks again.
i had an amazing day today and you just made it even better... your the reason i do this bro, why i strive to motivate and inspire... you are the reason i give back so much... i'll tell you why you signify this... you have such a strong attitude, upbeat no matter what the circumstance... you are appreciative and i can already tell you are a hard worker... your support is greatly appreciated and im beyond thrilled that i am able to have such a positive impact on you...

i had an amazing day today and you just made it even better... your the reason i do this bro, why i strive to motivate and inspire... you are the reason i give back so much... i'll tell you why you signify this... you have such a strong attitude, upbeat no matter what the circumstance... you are appreciative and i can already tell you are a hard worker... your support is greatly appreciated and im beyond thrilled that i am able to have such a positive impact on you...

I love seeing this type of shit bro. I know you're sole purpose is to serve others and that is what your hard work gets you.. Impacting lives. Way to be a beacon of hope for those over their adversities. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love seeing this type of shit bro. I know you're sole purpose is to serve others and that is what your hard work gets you.. Impacting lives. Way to be a beacon of hope for those over their adversities. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks brother... i swear to you that i have a mission and it is to do as much as i can for everyone, teaching, being a voice, motivating etc...

I am very sorry for the lack of updates... Im sure many of you can tell the amount of work I am doing daily and so I have had a lack of updates but definitely not a lack of progress... I lost two pounds a week ago from getting my estrogen under control... I did not hit the panic button, in fact i was extremely pleased because the little bit of water i had is now gone.. I was pissing like 20 times a day... I felt like an old man with bladder issues but after getting that taken care of, i then tweaked my diet... I added 300 more calories but did so with precision... You don't just add another big meal or semi big meal when you are in a consistent and disciplined diet... so , instead of 8 oz. of chicken, i bumped it to 10... i dropped one egg white for a whole egg and then i added a half scoop of protein power to each of my shakes... you have to do it the right way and not try to stuff yourself or it will not work...

Now, for the strength and size... I have several pictures, some in just normal clothes too so you can see the progress... My strength is through the roof... I thought there would be a decline when i stopped anadrol but i push so hard and it is only growing as are all muscle groups... I am putting in serious serious work, not only on training but on diet etc... Just everything... Cardio is so on point and my motivation level is at the highest extent.. I have not felt this great, healthy and happy in I cannot tell you how long... I am making this a point to show what I am made of and capable of for everyone as well as myself... I will not rest period... I am all over this at all times... Here are some new pics to show progress... I can tell you this, in the picture in normal clothes, I bought that shirt in south beach in june and it was extremely lose and im sure you can see the difference... I appreciate all your feedback and comments...

j0v19i.jpg

2mbptv.jpg

2j2xf8l.jpg

m78b2d.jpg

Look great man. It amazes me how well you have your diet dialed in that you know exactly where you need to add some extra calories to really make it count. Something for me to aspire for.

Look great man. It amazes me how well you have your diet dialed in that you know exactly where you need to add some extra calories to really make it count. Something for me to aspire for.
i really appreciate it bro.. i have the largest passion, motivation and intricate attention to detail that one could probably ever encounter... i can't explain to you much more than the fact that all of this is everything to me... its my life, period... thats what i've made it for the past 15 years because i started with everything right after i graduated high school in terms of studying physiology and diet and then clearly into the performance enhancement world but this is my life bro... i take every single day just as serious as the next and i try to do something better and improve on something every single day...

Man.. you look absolutely phenomenal. I hadn't seen these pics yet and man... ya, you are doing it right! I like the sweater too!
In would say something like keep at it or whatever, but we all know there is no stopping you. LIVING IN BEAST MODE LOOKS LIKE THIS! FUCKING AMAZING!
i really appreciate the words of support bro... im pushing harder every day... implementing so many different methods, techniques, tweaking diet etc... its all a process but when i go through a process, my entire aim is for perfection...

Everything is going amazing... I was sick pretty much all week last week and was a hypocrite part of the week because i pushed it on days i should have rested but i did take one complete day off but probably should have taken more... i rested all weekend to and feel amazing today... I am so happy I was able to hold all my size over the week not feeling well because as you know, its far harder to eat, sleep and train properly but somehow, someway I managed.. I am right at 206 and steady... The cycle is about to end soon... I know when its peaked out and its about there... 16-20 weeks are long enough... I am probably going with a short estered stack next... although I am wanting to do 8 weeks of MENT, which i have ready to go with just a low dose of test, 150-200 mg and that's it.. I want to let it shine on its own... i will also have a truckload of aromasin due to the high estrogen conversion...

My strength is still very very high and my weight has now come extremely clean after the water from anadrol came off... i feel amazing and with the added nutrition, its just making everything all the more better... I am beyond motivated, even more so each day... I have so much more to accomplish moving forward but Im extremely pleased with everything thus far... Thank you for all your support and comments... It is greatly appreciated... Here are a few updated pics from today...

2cht6iu.jpg

x4j1qv.jpg

9a4cif.jpg

Killer thread bro, truly a job well done. One question, do you think the tats hide some of your gains? I've seen older pics of you pre ink and think perhaps you'd look more impressive without it. Thoughts?

Everything is going amazing... I was sick pretty much all week last week and was a hypocrite part of the week because i pushed it on days i should have rested but i did take one complete day off but probably should have taken more... i rested all weekend to and feel amazing today... I am so happy I was able to hold all my size over the week not feeling well because as you know, its far harder to eat, sleep and train properly but somehow, someway I managed.. I am right at 206 and steady... The cycle is about to end soon... I know when its peaked out and its about there... 16-20 weeks are long enough... I am probably going with a short estered stack next... although I am wanting to do 8 weeks of MENT, which i have ready to go with just a low dose of test, 150-200 mg and that's it.. I want to let it shine on its own... i will also have a truckload of aromasin due to the high estrogen conversion...

My strength is still very very high and my weight has now come extremely clean after the water from anadrol came off... i feel amazing and with the added nutrition, its just making everything all the more better... I am beyond motivated, even more so each day... I have so much more to accomplish moving forward but Im extremely pleased with everything thus far... Thank you for all your support and comments... It is greatly appreciated... Here are a few updated pics from today...

2cht6iu.jpg

x4j1qv.jpg

9a4cif.jpg

sorry for the lack of updates... my cycle was completed on Sunday and it is FAR and AWAY the most successful cycle i have ever ran... I ended up at 206, up 26 pounds from the start of the cycle... i would say it was definitely a success and generally side effect free... i am so tired of the night sweats with tren but other than that, things have been excellent... my strength is on another level and the size is the best i have had... i am going to be constantly looking for more and hopefully after the next cycle i do, will be in the 215-220 range... that will be the most ideal and that's where i will be the happiest... i am going on my cruise now with test 150, deca 150, proviron 50 mg and the sarms GW501516, MK2866, S4 and RAD 140... I am looking to not only maintain but add to everything i have worked so hard for... i can't thank everyone enough for the ongoing support and encouragement... here are pics from today..

image of a safe

Dylan I must say that since I've been here in the last year and a half, this cycle for you was definitely a success! You look great size wise, and overall just look great and healthy! You are a great leader, and you can do anything you set your mind to! Amazing job!!! BTW I am a fan of the longer hair!!!

Top Bottom