napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Wow! Your looking great! So awesome to see you excel and change throughout the weeks. Great job bro! Motivating!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
thanks brother... im all business every single day brother... thats what it takes to achieve and surpass goals...

Over 200lbs and that lean that is an amazing accomplishment. Your my inspiration brother. Not to zound like a wierdo lol

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

FINALLY... broke the 200 barrier weighing in at 201 today... I had a feeling I was there but i try to not check my weight every day... What I love is that I still feel light... its such a clean gain... My strength is through the roof right now... Its just continuing to grow everyday and I find myself so addicted to the strength that I am a maniac when I train... I cannot get enough... This was a really strong week all the way through with training... I have been slamming tudca as well to help with my alt and ast.. I bumped aromasin to 25 mg per day to get everything back in line... I feel absolutely amazing and I am loving how everything is proportioned right now... I have a few new pics where you can really see a lot more growth going on... Here are the updated pics from today... SHOULDER DAY means they are looking even bigger...

fclf0p.jpg

21e2a20.jpg

Looking absolutely phenomenal Dylan! Bigger and stronger by the day!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Over 200lbs and that lean that is an amazing accomplishment. Your my inspiration brother. Not to zound like a wierdo lol

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
why would that sound weird brother? thats not weird at all... i take pride in being an inspiration and you just made my day letting me know that... it would be weird if you didnt say it... i really appreciate it brother and trust me, i will continue to do my best to be motivating and inspirational to you and as many as i possibly can...

Looking absolutely phenomenal Dylan! Bigger and stronger by the day!

i appreciate it brother... ive been getting in the extra calories i need but the main thing is just the amount of work im putting in physically... i mean, every day in the gym is beyond extreme... i dont waste any days, any minutes or any seconds, no matter how i feel... we all have days where we are not up to par but that makes me go harder to compensate.. ive always been extremely focused and dialed in but this is at an entirely different level that, to be honest, i didn't even know i had... i know everyone is not religious, but i am in a major way and one thing i pray for everyday is to be able to utilize my abilities in the right way and to be more motivated than i ever have been and that's exactly what is going on.. my belief is so strong and God resonates this in what im doing.. im not going to slow down nor rest... every day is a day to improve and i find a way to do so

i appreciate it brother... ive been getting in the extra calories i need but the main thing is just the amount of work im putting in physically... i mean, every day in the gym is beyond extreme... i dont waste any days, any minutes or any seconds, no matter how i feel... we all have days where we are not up to par but that makes me go harder to compensate.. ive always been extremely focused and dialed in but this is at an entirely different level that, to be honest, i didn't even know i had... i know everyone is not religious, but i am in a major way and one thing i pray for everyday is to be able to utilize my abilities in the right way and to be more motivated than i ever have been and that's exactly what is going on.. my belief is so strong and God resonates this in what im doing.. im not going to slow down nor rest... every day is a day to improve and i find a way to do so

That's awesome bro, and that's what it's all about! You can do all things through Christ, and that's the truth

Updated Pic...

Here is my most recent pic... I took it as a silhouette in a way to really try to show the growth and changes... more to come...

24xnnkh.jpg

Here is my most recent pic... I took it as a silhouette in a way to really try to show the growth and changes... more to come...

24xnnkh.jpg
Truely Inspirational!

Absolutely shows how it should be done...you had a plan...you committed to it..you went the extra miles...made NO excuses..didn't rush it and want it all NOW magically overnight

Perseverance Pride Commitment Dedication = Excellence

You are a shining example Bro...!

Biggest Progress Yet! New Pics and New PR!

I am very happy with how things are going... I can see so many changes that are really putting me in a great place mentally and physically... I am motivated like I have never been motivated before... I am not one of those people that sits around and dwells on things people say or get caught up into any drama or bad mouthing, especially when its from behind a keyboard... to me, its coward shit, but regardless, I have made my choices based on what I WANTED, not what anyone else wanted... Now, I wanted to get size and beyond that, I have unreal amounts of extra motivation from people that run their mouth and have no clue what they are talking about... You won't ever hear me make comments at anyone who bad mouths me, etc... I am purely letting my results do all the talking because I am just humbled to have made the progress I have... I never take it for granted and I truly try to make an improvement every single day... It is extremely important to me... It is also extremely important to me to be motivational and inspirational to others... I want others to know that its THEIR choice what their goals are and THEIR choice on what they feel comfortable with etc... I want to show that you can do and achieve anything you truly want and I want to teach that hard work does pay off, it does deliver and it does achieve... Belief and hard work will always prevail in the end, some how, some way...

Today was another HUGE day for me in the strength department as I am in the realm of unknown on my strength... I was able to get 270 x 10 on bench which is clearly another PR for me and as pumped as I was today, I could have gotten 275 for 10 as well... I hammer curles 65 dumbbells and single armed curled 50's, all on sets of 10... My chest is improving in a MAJOR way on every lift... My biceps have never taken form and size like this and my back and taper everywhere is getting to where I want it... I am so happy and humbled with the results so far but I understand there is a lot more to do and accomplish and a lot of hard work ahead but Im ALL FOR IT... I live for this shit... I WANT IT that bad and I want the challenge because I want to win, I want to beat it and I want to prove that you can do whatever you fucking want...

Here are my best pics yet...

2me2yvp.jpg

15x8ufo.jpg

2cwr9dj.jpg

“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.”

The difference between you and them, the love you have for what you are doing, the love you have for yourself and everyone else! You sacrifice, you learn and you apply. You are a great role model for others!

You are completely killing it! Such an inspiration, you look amazing!

MissBizz

“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.”

The difference between you and them, the love you have for what you are doing, the love you have for yourself and everyone else! You sacrifice, you learn and you apply. You are a great role model for others!

You are completely killing it! Such an inspiration, you look amazing!

MissBizz
i wont forget anything you said... i can tell you what that means to me... thank you for always supporting me, its very much appreciated!

I am very happy with how things are going... I can see so many changes that are really putting me in a great place mentally and physically... I am motivated like I have never been motivated before... I am not one of those people that sits around and dwells on things people say or get caught up into any drama or bad mouthing, especially when its from behind a keyboard... to me, its coward shit, but regardless, I have made my choices based on what I WANTED, not what anyone else wanted... Now, I wanted to get size and beyond that, I have unreal amounts of extra motivation from people that run their mouth and have no clue what they are talking about... You won't ever hear me make comments at anyone who bad mouths me, etc... I am purely letting my results do all the talking because I am just humbled to have made the progress I have... I never take it for granted and I truly try to make an improvement every single day... It is extremely important to me... It is also extremely important to me to be motivational and inspirational to others... I want others to know that its THEIR choice what their goals are and THEIR choice on what they feel comfortable with etc... I want to show that you can do and achieve anything you truly want and I want to teach that hard work does pay off, it does deliver and it does achieve... Belief and hard work will always prevail in the end, some how, some way...

Today was another HUGE day for me in the strength department as I am in the realm of unknown on my strength... I was able to get 270 x 10 on bench which is clearly another PR for me and as pumped as I was today, I could have gotten 275 for 10 as well... I hammer curles 65 dumbbells and single armed curled 50's, all on sets of 10... My chest is improving in a MAJOR way on every lift... My biceps have never taken form and size like this and my back and taper everywhere is getting to where I want it... I am so happy and humbled with the results so far but I understand there is a lot more to do and accomplish and a lot of hard work ahead but Im ALL FOR IT... I live for this shit... I WANT IT that bad and I want the challenge because I want to win, I want to beat it and I want to prove that you can do whatever you fucking want...

2me2yvp.jpg

15x8ufo.jpg

2cwr9dj.jpg
Bro your just insane right now! Your drive and motivation is through the roof! Looking phenomenal. Well done and keep pushing! Proud of you.

Bro your just insane right now! Your drive and motivation is through the roof! Looking phenomenal. Well done and keep pushing! Proud of you.

thanks brother... i am putting it all out there on this one... there is no holding back in any way... im not sure i could go any harder yet i somehow find a way because you have to always know, no matter how well you do, you can always do better and i live by that and hopefully it resonates to others as well... im always very happy with progress but it only makes me hungry for more!

2me2yvp.jpg

15x8ufo.jpg

2cwr9dj.jpg

Looking bigger and better than ever Dylan!

Top Bottom