napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Heading out for a HUGE chest day... feeling great today and feeling even better about how everything is looking... everything is getting proportioned exactly how i hoped with all weight shifts to where i want them... i feel very lean again yet with nearly 20 more pounds... still aiming for that 200 mark and ready to absolutely destroy weights and set PR's again today...

You put on serious weight and look great so far bro. I know you'll get there at this rate. I was looking forward to chest day today too.

You're almost light heavyweight dogg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You put on serious weight and look great so far bro. I know you'll get there at this rate. I was looking forward to chest day today too.

You're almost light heavyweight dogg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL your right, nearly light heavyweight status! =) i am really close bro, ive been slowly adding more calories everyday to accommodate everything but you cant just slam it all in there at once, at least not when you have been eating the way i have for years... its not smart to do that so im doing it slowly but surely and its definitely working

Great gains Dylan!! One question, why did you choose to run Winstrol at the very beginning of your cycle instead of as a finisher in the last 6 weeks? Obviously it is a great hardener and increases vascularity, so I would think at the end. The most obvious reason for me is you don't want to split orals, as 6 weeks is all the body can handle. If this was the case, I would think of maybe just dropping Winston all together.

Great gains Dylan!! One question, why did you choose to run Winstrol at the very beginning of your cycle instead of as a finisher in the last 6 weeks? Obviously it is a great hardener and increases vascularity, so I would think at the end. The most obvious reason for me is you don't want to split orals, as 6 weeks is all the body can handle. If this was the case, I would think of maybe just dropping Winston all together.
i ran it WITH anadrol to offset extra water gain and keep it cleaner... CLEARLY bro, i know how to use winstrol LOL... ive only used it nearly 10 times... you have to read the entire log... it was stacked with anadrol at half doses... i started it before the actual cycle with my trt so it was already ready to go when i started anadrol... then i bumped anadrol to 100 mg after i discontinued winstrol use... there is no issue with splitting orals, especially on a 20 week cycle...

No, I wasn't trying to say you don't know how to run compounds Dylan, I was just trying to see how you were using it. I am one who asks questions to learn, not criticize. Very informative. What I meant by splitting was, you don't want to runn6 weeks of rials, then switch to a different 6 weeks of orals. Essentially that would be 12 straight weeks of orals. Again, obviously you know all this, and my main point was your approach to the cycle. Not to school the teacher. Lol!!

No, I wasn't trying to say you don't know how to run compounds Dylan, I was just trying to see how you were using it. I am one who asks questions to learn, not criticize. Very informative. What I meant by splitting was, you don't want to runn6 weeks of rials, then switch to a different 6 weeks of orals. Essentially that would be 12 straight weeks of orals. Again, obviously you know all this, and my main point was your approach to the cycle. Not to school the teacher. Lol!!
sometimes its very difficult to understand how someone is coming across... don't worry, its not that i was pissed or anything, i just get guys sometimes who have no clue that try to tell me how it is and its comical... so basically, like i said, it wasnt about the splitting in time so much as it is about me trying to keep it cleaner but after running it i realize that may not be necessary by the way i eat and train... even if it was a 12 week cycle, you could still split because after six weeks, you break until week 9 and run it through 14... see, you run 12 weeks of your cycle then you have 2 weeks of ester clearance... so that takes you to week 15... you can run your oral in that clearance time... so you would have a few weeks in between but you have to keep in mind, im running a 20 week cycle so there is plenty of time in between... i appreciate the feedback bro

Another PR Day and one step closer to 200...

I weighed in at 198.2 today... right on the brim of 200 where I wanted to be... I am making sure its the cleanest size possible... I realized that putting on nearly 20 lbs. in such a short amount of time, it would not be completely clean but for the most part, I kept it that way and although for me, mentally, its very difficult to add any body fat etc. I forced myself through knowing what was to come and now its well on the way... I have never been this size with this amount of clean size and I am sure I can keep it going above 200 but the first goal is to be at 200 and go from there...

I am so pleased with the continuous increases in strength... I set another PR today on bench at 265x10... I had my alternate arm dumbbell curls up to 50 lbs dumbbells... all lifts are just consistently going up every week... Diet is getting even more dialed in as I have been able to add in extra calories that I was struggling with before... Its all a process and its getting more and more dialed in.. I have a few new pictures to show some size increases as well... Thank you for the ongoing support and feedback!

148ls34.jpg

2d7husz.jpg

2hgz5af.jpg

Here is my mid cycle bloodwork... while i am happy with part of it, im quite pissed off on another... as i already knew, robo is right on point... im running 350 mg week of test with a score of 2490... you do the math... it cant be more spot on... i fully expected my alt, ast and kidney values to be off but not as high as they are... that's anadrol at 50 and 100 mg for you... i am pounding cycle assist with tudca and extra milk thistle so this should even out since im off anadrol...

Here's my issues... the estrogen issue... i always have estrogen on the higher side but this is completely fucked and i am going to have to take the blame.. the ONE time i dont stick with sarmsx aromasin this happens.. i had a lot of "pharm grade" aromasin from a prior source we had here that is no longer on the forum (express domestic) and so i thought i might as well use it.. well, that's what i get... a fucking level of 136... i KNEW i was holding water, even if its not as noticeable to some, i know and i felt like my chest was a bit puffy but i thought i was creating problems that were not there but THIS is why i advise bloods pre, mid and post... i started aromasin from sarmsx today, 1.5 droppers full which is equal to 22.5 mg every day but as potent as its shown to be, that should be plenty... that is my main issue with the bloodwork... also, prolactin is absolutely crushed... i have only been taking .5 mg every 3 days and it is basically non existent so im scaling that back to once a week for now... the caber is from iwgf and clearly extremely strong... i'll redo bloods in 4 weeks to check estrogen, kidneys and liver etc... they should be right in line then... here are the copies of the results...

2wfmlvs.jpg

2jfn89e.jpg

Closing in on 200...

Today I weighed in at 199.4... Nearly there! I did eat extra on Thanksgiving, obviously but I did not "over eat" either... It was nice to sit down and just eat freely for once but I still found myself tracking everything and not going crazy but I definitely enjoyed it and definitely cheated some... i was not going to turn down a pumpkin bar and a brownie... not on this day... LOL... i get this once or twice a year so i took advantage... Im still getting stronger by the day and that is so encouraging and i can see so many changes in overall physique and its just damn pleasing to say the least... I blasted out 265x10 on bench today and next week i'll get 270 or 275... my biceps are getting insanely strong... im lifting serious weight on them... I am loving it and I am constantly aiming for more... I LOVE where I am at right now but the chase for gains never ends... Thank you everyone for your support and feedback... here are a few new pics from today...

2ytogtv.jpg

1zq689j.jpg

2zxyyy0.jpg

Top Bottom