napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MEGA 3 DAY PURE ESSENCE GW-501516 and Pure Essence Male FLASH SALE...

PureEssenceSarms

King of Sarms
Pure Essence wants to thank EVERYONE for their support and great feedback thus far. The response to our products have been outstanding as we expected and we are thrilled to see the results everyone is experiencing thus far. As a thank you as well as our apologies for the issue with payment processing, we are now offering a 3 days flash sale on GW-501516 and Pure Essence Male bulk orders. We have TWO special offers for everyone.

5 Pack of GW-501516 for $250 plus $5 shipping

10 Pack of GW-501516 for $435 plus $5 shipping

15 Pack of GW-501516 for $670 plus $5 shipping

20 Pack of GW-501516 for $850 plus $10 shipping

All packs of 10 or more will also receive one free bottle of the new Pure Essence Viagara as well. The viagar is dosed at 50 mg/ml

5 Pack of Liquid Viagara for $175 and free shipping

10 Pack of Liquid Viagara for $325 and free shipping

15 Pack of Liquid Viagara for $475 and free shipping

20 Pack of Liquid Viagara for $600 and free shipping

All packs of 10 or more will also receive one free bottle of their product of choice from the store

All payments can be made by special invoice through paypal. Please private message us with your order and we will get an invoice out immediately... Same day shipping will be made on payments made by noon pacific or first thing the next day after. All orders are shipped USPS priority. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for the support!

I believe today is your last chance to get in on this sweet offer, if you haven't already.

Re: RE: Re: MEGA 3 DAY PURE ESSENCE GW-501516 and Pure Essence Male FLASH SALE...

krill89 said:
Trying to reach pure essence, but no success!
If you are having trouble, you might try PMing Dylan which can probably get you helped out brother

Re: RE: Re: MEGA 3 DAY PURE ESSENCE GW-501516 and Pure Essence Male FLASH SALE...

RickRock said:
krill89 said:
If you are having trouble, you might try PMing Dylan which can probably get you helped out brother

All my pm's get stuck in the outbox??

krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:

They are all going through brother... they just go there initially but they all go through...

krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:

i contacted them for you and they said they received and replied but you literally just sent them today bro...

DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:

i contacted them for you and they said they received and replied but you literally just sent them today bro...

Well aint I a dumb fuck.. haha. The reason I wondered was because they didnt show up on the " sent " folder. Not the lack of reply's. Hehe

Thanks bro!

krill89 said:
DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:

Well aint I a dumb fuck.. haha. The reason I wondered was because they didnt show up on the " sent " folder. Not the lack of reply's. Hehe

Thanks bro!

LOLLL its all good brother! i got you covered!

Top Bottom