napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a MEGA SALE that is being offered from Pure Essence... For the next two days, Pure Essence is having a flash sale... Use the coupon code "Flash40" to receive 40% off your order... Yes, you read that correct... 40% OFF!!!!

Once again the code for 40% off your order is "Flash40"

ALSO, Pure Essence is known for putting the customer first and as they say, "When the customers speak, we listen!" and that is what they have done with their bundles... Many have asked to have a mix and match for RAD140, SR9009 and MK677... So now, there is a special offer for 10 and 20 pack choose your own bundles...

10 pack bundles of these three with a mix and match option will now be on sale at $450 each

20 pack bundles of these three with a mix and match option will now be on sale at $850 each

To take advantage of this offer please pm me direct to help you or PureEssenceResearch

DONT MISS OUT ON THESE HUGE SAVINGS!!!

This is crazy! I may have to look into the deal for 10 bottles of mk-677!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought a bundle but i can't pass this up. Definitely gonna buy a few more bottles. How long does it take until Sarms expire? like i said i want to buy a bunch while they are cheap and then just store them.

This is crazy! I may have to look into the deal for 10 bottles of mk-677!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm loving the MK677! Planning to run it long term myself. That's where the bundle becomes very handy

yes exactly I contemplated waiting on a sale but need some 677, and went ahead and ordered and bam last night as I slumbered on sr9009 this hits me

Just bought a bundle but i can't pass this up. Definitely gonna buy a few more bottles. How long does it take until Sarms expire? like i said i want to buy a bunch while they are cheap and then just store them.
If you store them in a cool dark place away from sunlight they will be good for a long time. I'd say a couple years minimum

Awesome sale, got the 20 mix and match for SR9009, Rad 140 and MK677 and bought a few sarms I needed to complete the full 12 week Superman stack and PCT

Awesome sale, got the 20 mix and match for SR9009, Rad 140 and MK677 and bought a few sarms I needed to complete the full 12 week Superman stack and PCT
That's pretty awesome bro! The Superman is the way to go. Can't be beat, and I'm sure you'll love it!

im really happy to see everyone getting to take advantage of this and run the cycles they want... this is an extremely generous offer... i cant imagine too many of these going on so take advantage of them! this is an excellent way to start the new year off right!

Top Bottom