napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the 40% is on EVERYTHING. place your order in the cart, view cart, and apply the code flash40. It will readjust and show you the savings and the final price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually thats not true bro... That bundle is highly discounted already and no coupon can be applied

That is pretty much unbelievable! Will tell all of my buddies in the gym about this sale. It would be criminal not to give a first go on the SARMS whenn they are sold that cheap!

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!...

Actually thats not true bro... That bundle is highly discounted already and no coupon can be applied

Oh my apologies. I didn't pull the big bundles up before stating that. Everything I had applied it to worked. I think I may have been thinking of the 10 pack or something.
Sorry guys for feeding the wrong info. I will definitely check before stating bold statements again.

Last edited:
How come plastic bottles instead of glass?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The plastic bottles are much smaller than the original glass bottles. I'm not sure what the full reasons are but I like the size of the new bottles better.

How come plastic bottles instead of glass?

They hold the exact same amount as the glass... The glass often broke during shipment, they are not even close to as compact, they are far heavier etc... Pretty simple as to why

I think the plastic bottles were a big improvement for shipping reasons and better reliability. They also take up less room in my stash so I'm all for it! Lol

I like them better too but isnt plastic bad compared to glass? Even for long periods of time. I keep reading things about crap in plastic slowly leeching into the liquid over time.

no its not at all... thats very innaccurate

I like them better too but isnt plastic bad compared to glass? Even for long periods of time. I keep reading things about crap in plastic slowly leeching into the liquid over time.

You're probably thinking of BPA based plastics, but that's not the case with these. These are designed for continuous storage of alcohol based research chemicals over long periods of time without degrading or breaking down anything from the bottle at all

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!...

Ok, maybe the sale is over then. Maybe Dylan can confirm but it must have ended the 15th

Last edited:
Top Bottom