napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

working on getting this one extended a few days because of the popularity... i'll let everyone know

Hello Dylan,

the 20 pack bundles with mix and match is at 850 $ for a limited time only ? Is there any extra of 25$ per bottle if we put SR, RAD, or mk677 ?

Hello Dylan,

the 20 pack bundles with mix and match is at 850 $ for a limited time only ? Is there any extra of 25$ per bottle if we put SR, RAD, or mk677 ?

The 20 pack for 850$ is for mix and match that you can add any combination of SR, RAD, and MK-677. The 850$ is the total price

So I suppose the 40% sale are not add to it ?

Yes the 40% is on EVERYTHING. place your order in the cart, view cart, and apply the code flash40. It will readjust and show you the savings and the final price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't, for the bundles it seems we need to contact dylan

I ordered a bundle just fine. It wasn't that particular one, but it worked fine. Just send Dylan a PM and you'll hear from him on how to proceed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is hella good sale! I will definitely get stocked up now with such a huge discount! Keep those sales comming!

Top Bottom