Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Measurements

xdevinxsoccer said:
RickRock said:
xdevinxsoccer said:
cmb5017 said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
"cmb5017" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
Well I took measurements for the first time since December of last year on my arms just because I was bored. Turns out my arms went from 12.5 inches at 165 pounds to 13.8 at 148 pounds. I can't find any of my other measurements though which is a little depressing. Still happy with the results!

Good news is your growing.
what type of cycle did u run?
No cycle at all. I just cut down on certain foods I ate during my bulk and that's basically it.

Well thats a good job bro.do it natty as long as u can.
I will be taking SARMS in the fall but I don't feel like that's fully cashing in my natty card

I'm sure you will really love them and respond extremely well once you do brother!
Yeah I seem to be a lightweight with everything so I'm hoping sarms are the same. The s4 has me a little worried because I'll be driving in the dark during the winter in the mornkng. Wisconsin winter is no joke....

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Oh I think you'll be fine brother. Just follow the S4 dosing protocol properly, and you won't have any bad vision side effects. You'll be able to catch them and adjust before they really effect you. That's how you'll be able to dial in your dose accordingly

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Measurements

RickRock said:
xdevinxsoccer said:
RickRock said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
"cmb5017" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
"cmb5017" said:
"xdevinxsoccer" said:
Well I took measurements for the first time since December of last year on my arms just because I was bored. Turns out my arms went from 12.5 inches at 165 pounds to 13.8 at 148 pounds. I can't find any of my other measurements though which is a little depressing. Still happy with the results!

Good news is your growing.
what type of cycle did u run?
No cycle at all. I just cut down on certain foods I ate during my bulk and that's basically it.

Well thats a good job bro.do it natty as long as u can.
I will be taking SARMS in the fall but I don't feel like that's fully cashing in my natty card

I'm sure you will really love them and respond extremely well once you do brother!
Yeah I seem to be a lightweight with everything so I'm hoping sarms are the same. The s4 has me a little worried because I'll be driving in the dark during the winter in the mornkng. Wisconsin winter is no joke....

Oh I think you'll be fine brother. Just follow the S4 dosing protocol properly, and you won't have any bad vision side effects. You'll be able to catch them and adjust before they really effect you. That's how you'll be able to dial in your dose accordingly
I will definitely do that! :)

Top Bottom