napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

M 21 years old and want to run a bulk cycle need help guyz! @Dylan_gemelli

IntruderVeer

I am 21 5'11 82kgs 15% body fat
I want to run a cycle and i have even bought 30 amps of test prop but after watching the video by dylan gemelli and negative advices due to my age i posted this thread to get some advice for my first cycle. Cycle will be eq and test prop .. i knw i knw eq has long ester.. etc but still. Everybody of my age is running cycle and m just watching them gain :(
I have been in this field since last 5 years and have gained 20 kgs of good wt. since then and now m in a plateau since last year and what i gain i loose fast too.... bench is 122kgs squat 122kgs and dead lift 140 and can do 6 reps
secondly I am also gyno and i was looking for letro reversal in this cycle so if i ll not run this cycle i will use litro with some natural test booster....my mind is fucked up reading thousands of articles and guyz suggestimg me var and winny...please help me guyz
Should i go for a cycle or do what
I loose all what i gain and bad fat juat returns in couple of weeks.
If dylan or any could help me thoroughly

First and last... leave the gear alone for now. Fuck what everyone else is doing, are you a duck following others to the pond to eat shit? Be your own man.
First address the gyno, taking gear while having gyno you can fix is stupid:

Entire time take Aromasin at 12.5mg eod.
Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Aromasin: it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg

I want an aesthetic body and its an easy way with steroids but after DG my mind has changed and i need a new goal now

Thanks @44YOGearHead
And 1 2 and 3 are weeks right also
Is it safe or i need workout regularly aith it

Yeah those are the weeks. Letrozole will crash your estrogen, I seriously doubt you're gonna want to workout during this time as you energy will be tanked.

Thanks alot gear i was searching it from last two years what you posted for me @44YoGearHead
And can you suggest what should i do further for musvle gains

Thanks alot gear i was searching it from last two years what you posted for me @44YoGearHead
And can you suggest what should i do further for musvle gains

At age 21... lift naturally, learn about nutrition and dont do AAS until you're like 25 which will give you plenty of time to learn how to do it properly because you're clueless right now. Final answer, no more questions for me please I'm busy cooking and shit like that.

44+nail+hammer=truth. He is right your 21, train naturally, get a nutritionist or learn your own way to formulate a solid diet. Train right, eat right and sleep right. All the pieces will fall into place. At 21 let your body do is thing bro, you have time. AAS is not a sprint it's a marathon on top of a marathon. Time, you have plenty of it

I am 21 5'11 82kgs 15% body fat
I want to run a cycle and i have even bought 30 amps of test prop but after watching the video by dylan gemelli and negative advices due to my age i posted this thread to get some advice for my first cycle. Cycle will be eq and test prop .. i knw i knw eq has long ester.. etc but still. Everybody of my age is running cycle and m just watching them gain :(
I have been in this field since last 5 years and have gained 20 kgs of good wt. since then and now m in a plateau since last year and what i gain i loose fast too.... bench is 122kgs squat 122kgs and dead lift 140 and can do 6 reps
secondly I am also gyno and i was looking for letro reversal in this cycle so if i ll not run this cycle i will use litro with some natural test booster....my mind is fucked up reading thousands of articles and guyz suggestimg me var and winny...please help me guyz
Should i go for a cycle or do what
I loose all what i gain and bad fat juat returns in couple of weeks.
If dylan or any could help me thoroughly

what about sarms Bro??

hey bro.. as you can already see, there is no way on the planet earth I or anyone else here are going to advise you to use steroids... however, sarms are an option for you.. you must get focused and disciplined on your diet and training and develop consistency or no matter what you take, you will never get to the level you should be at... here are my articles on sarms.. take a look and let me know and i can help you with a stack layout... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Definitely way too young for steroid use my friend. Sarms are a much better opi for you at the point. Check out the articles on sarms that Dylan postd. Here is hat I'd recommend for you myself for your goals, as far as a sarms stack goes

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom