napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Testosterone on SARMS

auslad6969

Hope everyone is travelling well and always! I have been on SARMS nearly 12 weeks now

Week 1-4, Ostarine 2866 and MK677, 25mg and 12.5mg respectively
Week 5-8 LGD and MK677, 10mg and 12.5mg respectively
Week 9-12 LGD and MK677, 10mg and 12.5mg(double it up to 25mg for about a week now, I have run out of GH and LGD has about 2 days left.

I got Blood tests done 3 days after i started my First LGD Cycle and my test was 7.3nmol\L and the normal range is 11-40, when i got bloods last year at the same time it was 17.1 nmol\L, So it was nearly mid range last year, and Low this year. Does LGD surpress that quickly? (3 days after taking it? I have had no depression, or ED problems and no problems gaining or anything,

Once i come off i plan to PCT properly, bought some PCT support from the DG website, whats a good PCT protocol so my levels return to normal? I can also access some GW which i read helps in PCT

Age 25
Height 168.5cm
Weight 88.2kg
Body fat % 14.93
Years of training 4-5( 1 year dieting properly)
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) Currently on LGD and Mk677 Sarms
PCT for each cycle
Goals - Get to 90kg, and be happy with my base before i cut
Supplements (if any) WPI, Bcaas, EAAS, Creatine
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) 320p, 465c, 85F
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Last edited:
There's no way LGD will suppress your levels like that, that quickly. I would say you would have to have been low before the cycle. Steroids wouldn't even suppress like that in that short of time

steroids dont even suppress that quickly... did you run bloods pre cycle or just last year because just last year is of no help whatsoever...

Just last year..... My friend god bloods done aswell and he was just running Ostarine, his levels were 8nmol/L, we think that possibly our Sarms were fake and pro hormones instead? How will we know that, my friend put on 5-6kg on maintenence calories, it was mostly water weight tho and minor clean muscle

Just last year..... My friend god bloods done aswell and he was just running Ostarine, his levels were 8nmol/L, we think that possibly our Sarms were fake and pro hormones instead? How will we know that, my friend put on 5-6kg on maintenence calories, it was mostly water weight tho and minor clean muscle
I would say it's highly likely you both had fake sarms that were actually prohormones. I can't stress the importance of sarms sources enough and making sure you get quality legit sarms. You get what you pay for

bloodwork tells you they are not real... thats how you know.. sarms dont cause that kind of suppression whatsoever

How can we confirm 100%? what was i meant to feel on Sarms, when i first started the MK677 i was lethargic for a good 3 weeks, it was hell and a struggle to get to the gym, It made me sleep awesome and my appetite went through the roof.

With the Ostarine i gained like 2-3 Kilos max, it was more my recomp that changed, but with LGD i gained 6 Kg? In terms of Coming off them(if they are pro hormones, what PCT protocol should i follow ontop of my DG PCT support. And what site should i buy from in the Future from Australia. My brand That i got RPO Sarms, was sold in various Supplement stores and many people stood by them as being Sarms

well bro, thats your call... all im saying is that you should not see that kind of suppression with sarms, no way... thats your call...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom